I think we have only seen 2 of the 4 horsemen so far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Luck Braum

01-08-2013

Welp if x-men is anything We still need The Hulk as a Horseman. Soooooo I am terrified of that concept.

Enterti

01-08-2013

Oh the necroes

DeathByeSnuSnu

01-30-2014

Yorick could also be a reference to Ancitif

Kolgax

01-30-2014

When I think of Pestilence, I kinda think of diseases and rats...

Reminds me of someone else entirely...

"Taste of my disease."

Echo 318

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiriel View Post
I always thought 'Kaiser was the horseman of Pestilence, if his lore is anything to go by. And Hec is most likely either War or Death, I'm not really sure about that. He has a personality fitting of War, being the bloodthirsty berserker that he is.

But I'm really looking forward to the other two/three; depending on how you interpret the apocalypse it's either Pestilence or Conquest, having both however would be totally radical.
I'm sure Hecarim stands for War; a lot of his quotes reference it. The names of his move sets are also named for the part: Rampage, Spirit of Dread, Devastating Charge, and Onslaught of Shadows.

Echo 318

02-05-2014

Also check this out: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ho+was+hecarim

This might help in identifying 'Death'; though I think Karthas fits the part.

Another idea popped in my head. If the Shadow Isles are providing the supposed 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Then could the Darken be representing the 7 deadly sins? If Atrox isn't War, could he be Wrath?

SecretLore

02-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo 318 View Post
Also check this out: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ho+was+hecarim

This might help in identifying 'Death'; though I think Karthas fits the part.

Another idea popped in my head. If the Shadow Isles are providing the supposed 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Then could the Darken be representing the 7 deadly sins? If Atrox isn't War, could he be Wrath?
I'd actually say that thresh is pretty likely representing death,I mean he is a reaper who gathers souls(he even has a sickle/kusari gama,which is a scythe-like weapon)

The darkin idea sounds interesting,the problem is that there are 5 darkin,but 7 sins.
However I think it wouldn't be that off if there were other darkin related champs who may not be full darkin,but who would fill the roles for the other sins(for example if evelynn was turned into a half darkin,then she could represent lust)

Ralanr

02-06-2014

Actually, I would argue that Thresh represents famine better than death. Mainly because of how relentless he is when he sees a soul he likes. He'll keep going after that soul again and again, always just out of reach, driving the person made. Also he "harvests" souls.

xTheft

03-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dog View Post
Based on the lore and the champions themselves, it seems to me as if eve and yorick have no real(or at least truly relevant) connection to hecarim and mordekaiser other than the shadow isles as their place of residence/origin.

However, mord and hec do seem connected not only by whatever official military forces the shadow isles may actually have, but also i think they both may wield the powers of 2 of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

You could make a case for yorick too, but to me he actually seems to draw some powers and abilities from all 4 horsemen when he summons ghouls, perhaps acting as an emissary or servant of some sort to them rather than being a horseman himself. It cant be coincidence that when yorick uses omen of war the ghoul is not only faster than the rest, but also grants yorick increased movement speed a la hecarim. On the other hand, when he uses omen of death he gets to summon a revenant of a champion, in a somewhat similar, although not as strong way as the souls mordekaiser controls when he slays enemies.

If this line of thought holds any truth at all, we have yet to see the famine and conquest/pestilence based champions.

Would love to have some red input on this hypothesis and to read the thoughts of the community as well. Thanks.
Technically Yorik is a just a guy who ended up being the ferryman for the Shadow Isles. Not really his origin. I kind of like that Yorik is just a normal guy, aside from the fact that he's now an undead necromancer. He reminds me of Danny Phantom lel.