Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking for a ranged ad to play serious ranked 5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaellene101

08-01-2012

must have skype and cs well also has to be able to comunicate good add me ingame name is: wutankklan

KiLLeGaCy

08-01-2012

Corki here.

TreadEasy

08-02-2012

I play a lot of ranged ad champs, corki,ez,tristana,ashe and sivir are my main champs, if you still need a ranged ad carry, add me in game. In game name is TreadEasy.

Krsko

08-02-2012

I can play just about every ad champ. have skype, fast internetz connection, ezreal corki graves cait are my best. i added you ingame. accept and we can talk more about gametime etc.

KurokoTetsuu

08-02-2012

Well I play Ashe, Graves, Vayne, Urgot, and am working on my Corki. Add me.

BTW I am on vacation now, in about a week I will be back.

Caius Cosades

08-03-2012

Kog'Maw or Sivir usually. adc's aren't hard, so in 5's I can usually pick up any and with a decent support I'll do my job just fine. I've barely played any ranked at all and my runes are a bit lacking, but eh, that's still up to you.

Capt Carmine

Recruiter

08-05-2012

Im a 1500 AD carry, and I play all ad carries but urgot and caitlyn quite well, if you want you can add me