so, what do you think the champions do...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogbiter

09-10-2010

when they're not in the fields of justice?

Ferisar

09-10-2010

You can check some things of what they do from the Journal of Justice. It won't show everything, but they obviously have other things to accomplish when not participating in the League.

I.E. the Freijord alliance between Trynd and Ashe.

Otherwise...
Baking

dogbiter

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferisar View Post
You can check some things of what they do from the Journal of Justice. It won't show everything, but they obviously have other things to accomplish when not participating in the League.

I.E. the Freijord alliance between Trynd and Ashe.

Otherwise...
Baking
yeah, as if i havent read the JoJ

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Beer pong

Ferisar

09-10-2010

Pardon, but your original post didn't imply if it was speculation or a genuine question.

Ravenstein

09-10-2010

Morgana sells pastries in Noxus

Broam Chomsky

09-10-2010

Many champions appear to have strong political affiliations, and are most likely engaged in matters of state while not fighting in the League.

Others probably choose to pursue their passions. Morgana, as shown, loves baking. Ezreal is an explorer (although that is probably a dual passion and political affiliation). Gragas enjoys drinking.

As for the more obscure champions, I wouldn't find it odd if Blitzcrank chose to tune himself up, or perhaps allow his circuits to rest for a while. However, I am somewhat lost in the cases of Void champions (Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, Malzahar), as I somehow doubt they return to the void between matches. Also, Zilean is a sort of enigma as well.

Cheez Bix

09-10-2010

Kog'Maw and Cho'Gath would pass their time in indulgence... indulgence is fattening quantities of food.

Ravenstein

09-10-2010

Olaf drinks mead, inhales mushroom and fungus and raid monasteries.

Haemonculus

09-10-2010

Zilean is most likely helping to find a cure for Chrono-Displasia o_o or looking back on his past again. o_O Or! Meditating... I ping him as a meditating/yoga fellow. Yoga Zilean... o_o we need that skin... tights... leg warmers... headband and floating around with his legs behind his head.