Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Launcher opens but client will not

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BTG TooTall

08-01-2012

So after this most recent patch on July 31, 2012 I have tried logging on and when I click my LoL shortcut the launcher will open and I can press Play, and usually after that the launcher close and I can log in but now the launcher is just closing and nothing else happens the actual client won't open. Has anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it?

Jonas Sterling

08-01-2012

Confirmed bug, this is happening to me as well.

SamusD1

08-01-2012

Same here. I have LOL on 3 machines. 2 of them work, 1 of them does not. I have re-installed 3 times and the issue occurs no matter what I do.

SyGhost

Recruiter

08-01-2012

im having this same issue but it started today, anyone know whats going on?

Dark King Dante

08-01-2012

yep same here

Pqpdename

08-01-2012

same here,

i found lolclient in process, but after click in play, not happens.

Zsebora

08-01-2012

I happened to check to see if the application was running or not responding in my task manager and its not even there! But trying to get the launcher to load again a dialogue box appears and tells me another application is trying to load this, Continue or Cancel. So I click Continue, but the launcher loads and I click play and NOTHING. A Never Ending Cycle!

MeatPython

08-01-2012

I'm getting the same problem after the patch. I start the game via the icon/.exe, the patcher starts but then the play button doesnt light up and the region reads as North America, Undefined.

Help?