Looking for people who have skype to play LoL with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XSuspenseX

08-01-2012

Hello i am looking for 5 or 4 people who have skype to play with me on league Of legends if u would agree to add me here is my skype name:flamer456 add me!

Zashubio

08-11-2012

Lol all of the people bagging on the guy for not liking to be on purple team every time. For one, some people like to play with the camera locked. Its called a personal preference. two, being on purple does hinder your sight by quite a bit playing with it locked. Calling them bad for liking to play with locked camera is pretty rude and inconsiderate. P.S. I play with my camera open.

Debesh Unnos

08-11-2012

Newb player (level ten), but my Skype name is andrew.sundberg if you don't mind that ;P

EDIT:
Nobody with the name 'flamer456' is on Skype.

BoYsGonnaKIll

08-12-2012

Level 30 playing for 2 years.Not the biggest pro i got full ap runes of page starting off wit 36+master points from the skill list.Skype vdientinjunior (skype nick name Symmetry).When ever im on you can ask me out to play.Name in game ProzerotOO if you dont see it around here cuz sometimes pages are jerks and they dont load everything

mossberg13

07-29-2013

hell my summoner name is mossberg13 im looking for people that play a lot and have skype because its hard to come up with a strategy if you have to type everything im sure you agree lol. my skype name is the same as my summoner name except im winfred not patrik lol idk why but theres 2 mossberg13 on skype.

mossberg13

07-29-2013

i ment hello not hell lol in m last post.