Want a 6v6?

Yes, I want a 6v6! 25 65.79%
No! 13 34.21%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

6 VS 6 Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PervySages

08-01-2012

I would like to see a 6v6 on summoner's rift.

Positive:
Some times the teams feel a bit unfair. It might not be true, but I am thinking a 6v6 would have a better chance of being a close game than 5v5.

Negative:
People take a long time to load. The game would have to start while 2 people are still loading. It would be insane if you had to wait for everyone.

Let me know if you want a 6v6 and what your opinion is on it!

Shardicus

08-01-2012

Honestly, that might be pretty cool. But it would change the game.

3v3 and 5v5, which already exist, are different in that which Champions are good in one might not be so great in the other. Making a three-laned map intended for two Champs to go to each lane would be the same, and have its own sort of tier list. Plus, it's entirely likely that teams will end up setting up just like in 5v5, but the 6th spot as jungler. That might not be so bad, but the map might need to be a little bigger than Summoner's Rift. Maybe it could have an extra tower in each lane or something.

AlphariusRising

08-04-2012

If it means a new, innovative map, I'd be ok with it.

trackmaster

08-04-2012

I'd like it on SR just because it would screw up the stupid meta.

awakenPanda

08-04-2012

Haha, something new other than champions would be nice for once.

AlphariusRising

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaster View Post
I'd like it on SR just because it would screw up the stupid meta.
No it wouldn't, it would just make people settle into a new one. Maybe 2 mid or 2 top, or a dedicated roamer.

catwang0

08-04-2012

I think it might destroy how in middle lane there's usually 1 person. That 1v1 in mid lane destroys how there's that one person who wants to easily farm without competition. Because since 6v6 means now that the extra person will probably go mid. Because I can't even imagine 3v3 in top or bot. That's like a mini team fight right there, and so early in the game? It just sounds too stuffed up and crowded...

Unless now the extra person is now a jungler or something... That's kinda crazy.

But I think it would maybe be ok if they gave a new map. Something complex and cool =D It sounds exciting just thinking about it.

AJStarhiker

08-04-2012

I would bet it would shift either to 2 top, 2 mid, 2 bot or to 2 top, 1 mid, 2 bot, 1 jungle. Or possibly even 1 top, 1 mid, 2 bot, 1 jungle, 1 counter jungle.

Vaaz

08-05-2012

A map like this

http://imgur.com/eNJLX