Best Lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YYZed

09-10-2010

Fiddlesticks rewrite put him at best.

Before it was way too vague and gave us nothing except he might be from the Shadow Isles.

Now it gives a nice solid description of how he came about even if his truest origins are unknown.

Kixxie

09-10-2010

Whenever I read Mordekaiser's it makes me grin.

It's just one of those that makes Morde seem so bad-a. <3

Haemonculus

09-10-2010

Ooh =O I love Kassadin's lore too. I always thought he was some evil person upon seeing his appearance, but I was mistaken. o_o I didn't glance at his lore until I heard him say "For Justice" or something in that category. But, when I did... o_o I have to say, I was enlightened. :P Addicted to the void, yet the one guarding against it. I wonder why he hasn't succumbed to it fully, as in just forgetting about Valoran and basking in the abysmal void. o_O

He's addicted right? ._. Cause that's exactly what I got. Addicted/whatever it is that I can't think of.

Legulult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Kog'maw's story has some of the best descriptions of his environment and where he came from.

Euant

09-10-2010

I <3 everything about Kog'Maw, including his story. Why? Because he eats Trynd's dog.

dogbiter

09-10-2010

trynd´s story... i think that ive heard it before somewhere else

crimsonhunter

09-10-2010

I just read Urgot's lore ... not bad at all and hey any enemy of Garen is a friend of mine

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

I enjoy GP's and Zileans especially..

Zilean's is awesome A man who is stuck in time.. sounds familiar but is amazing.

lukeswalks

09-10-2010

jax's original lore was my fav. mostly cuz it made him sooooo much more badass than everyone in the league

YYZed

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonhunter View Post
I just read Urgot's lore ... not bad at all and hey any enemy of Garen is a friend of mine
Except it was basically a slightly tweaked version of Sion's.