Rivenroth skin! (from The Yordles)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaFaintSmiLe

08-03-2012

burubump

ipwnproz

08-03-2012

So as said on Page 2 First post i would Get you guys a Sephiroth Well as promised here it is Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgo9xHlS7jg

PinkUnicorno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

bump

Attorent

Recruiter

08-03-2012

Seems time for another bump

Rìvenroth

08-03-2012

Did someone say, bump?

Luluneverdie

08-03-2012

just a bump i want it too id buy riven for it too :P

IAMSOAWESOMELIKE

08-03-2012

Bump, I would love this skins, and everyone already typed the ideas about the skin I had in my head, RIOT PLEASE DO THIS! THINK ABOUT THE FANS, THINK ABOUT THE MONEY! I will buy this skin even though I don't use Riven! LOL.

Konre

Recruiter

08-03-2012

[QUOTE= Also when she ults she should get her 2nd wing to "complete" her. [/QUOTE]

Oh god so much win

Eragonoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Just one thing...
Its sort of awkward that riven has only 3 skins, i mean, 2 of her skins came with her release and the other the community had to ask for a long time. But even though she is a great champion and is played by a big number of players, RIOT won' t make (or at least doesn't seems) a new skin for her, but will make for teemo (not that i don't like, actually I love teemo, but,making ten thousand teemo skins won't help).
Also, now they are releasing a new legendary skin for Cho'Gath, his second... so why cant they make one legendary skin for riven?

Y'know, im just expressing my opinions...

Mischlitt

08-03-2012

For a Rivenroth skin? Hell, i'd sell my PC and play on a toaster just to have such a magnificent skin. #Rivenroth