Rivenroth skin! (from The Yordles)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyloncrafter

08-19-2012

I do not currently have Riven unlocked. However, she is currently one of my favorite champs to play as. Alas, I'm better at jungling as Fiddlesticks, which is obvious because he's an actual jungler. At any rate, Rivenroth would compensate for the immense fail that is the Battle Bunny skin (that skin had no reason to exist). Making up for it in the end, I propose the Rivenroth skin at least to serve that purpose.

Urfman

08-19-2012

bump

ADDlCTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Bump

Graves Senpai

08-19-2012

Best Skin NA

Zoone

08-19-2012

I've been playing Riven fairly regularly and I've got to say I don't like any of her current skins. This one looks really good and I would definitely buy it!

argnorkaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Bumped, due to the sheer awesomeness of the idea.

Arctic Kiba

08-20-2012

Bumped, YES! I love riven

Lord Kyleshorse

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kyleshorse View Post
Hey, just wanted to submit some of my own art for Rivenroth.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1345241547

I wish I could do something bigger, though my resources only limit my at paper and pencil. Hope you guys like it though. (I'm really just hoping that this post doesn't get buried and forgotten)

I personally feel that this skin should be called "World's Enemy Riven", since one of Sephiroth's many titles was "The World's Enemy", and it just fits with Riven being an exiled warrior and all.
Wow, I knew that this post was going to be buried, but I didn't expect it to be mostly bumps. Maybe I should keep the attachment on whenever I post on this thread, just until they put it on the OP.

maad131

08-21-2012

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack Eisnaugle

08-21-2012

Ok i would love to see this as a skin but 1820 now that's a little over board don;t think and the only way i would spend 1820 is if its a theme and a evolutionary skin not just the skin its self like i she gets her wings at 6 11 and and 16 when she hits 16 she would flap her wings or something like that or just what ever but i wouldn't pay 1820 for just a skin i would pay 975 like normal i would deffinatly get the skin if it because i don't see it as a 1820 skin only a 975 skin for sure would love to see this hit the market i would be the first to buy it