Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Creation of Diana: Art, Story and Sound

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xƒ WeaponX

08-02-2012

Embrace the Papyrus.

Shadowyer

08-02-2012

was she inspired by Saber from Fate/Stay Night?

SeleneGoddess

08-03-2012

Although I'm all up for the new rival to Leona, I find using the context of an anime character to project one of the Roman Goddess's of the moon is a bit distasteful. If you were to try and capture an accurate depiction of the real Diana, you would be introducing another ranged LoL Character, not a swordsman (Woman). I'm glad you guys have put so much depth into her, but I fear you went in the wrong direction for this character. If you didn't want to do an actuate reading, why use the title Diana and the affiliation to the moon?

HitmonChan141

08-03-2012

Protect the Faith or Embrace the Heresy.

Warhammer 40.000 anyone?

CheeSenCraCkerz

08-03-2012

Okay... time for a MERMAID Character please... "TALK" about original...

Reck1ess

08-03-2012

Oh, another female superhero champion. We don't have 10 of those already.

Oslof

08-03-2012

I allways loved lore related charectors cause it makes playing as lore charectors so much more enjoyable. because players love certain charectors based on play syle and how they can relate to that champion. Now players can choose a side now, which makes players wanting to play this champion even more. Now players can go into summoners rift and say Embrace the heresy in all chat when vsing against leona.

(Which side will you chosse)

Ñin

08-03-2012

Quote:
xX Stephen Xx:
By any chance was that anime character Clare from Claymore??

Claymore is BOSS! But Phantom Miria would of been a better concept Champion than Clare. IMO ;(

Ñin

08-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Yep

Hey Morello you got some pull right? Don't allow this great comic book to get cancelled! There are rumors going on about this! It's getting soo awesome right now! BTW Pricilla would be SUCH an OP champion if she were made in this game! (Of course this goes to all who have read the Manga! and not the anime.

BR0zan

08-03-2012

Quote:
jmrf4ever:
Prize Rebel is currently the only site to directly offer the prepaid League Of Legend game cards. These codes can then be entered directly into the League of Legends store for free Riot Points.

Complete offers, surveys, tasks (searching the web or watching videos) and compete in the monthly or daily contests to earn points and redeem them for your own League of Legends prepaid Riot Point game card, Prize Rebel offers both the $10 card and $25 card.

so were supposed to sign up at a fake sight probably filled with viruses?