The Creation of Diana: Art, Story and Sound

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colors

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
^ This.

Though she is inspired by a number of different tropes and visuals. Oddly enough I was inspired by Garrus' armor from Mass Effect, Claymore, Lady Gaga and as always.. my wife =)
Your wife? O_O I can only imagine how your wife will take that comment.. I hope she doesn't
take out a sword and beat you with it D:

SonOfAthena

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Yep
You guys watch Claymore too?
I'm obsessed with that show/manga!

MARRY ME.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-02-2012

Great info on the creation of Diana. Love the in-depth info on her creation, especially on the lore. Keep it awesome Riot!

Protect the Faith!

Oo Vanellope oO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-02-2012

I expect Leona buff after this.
Iron Stylus agrees.

Starfrit

08-02-2012

i don't like the classic splash art. With that said, why so much more lore and flavor behind your characters all of a sudden? You guys stopped the journal of justice (or was it called so? I can't remember...) , removed sneak previews comics visibly put less effort into each of your champions lore, and yet, after such a long while you guys put back the flavor into LoL back to life. I got no harsh feelings towards that, and in fact i would adore if you could dig deeper into lore, but this sudden move from riot's part really is alienating me.

Anyways, good job!

Kageoni4

08-02-2012

anime lol, now that confirm where this champion sound and look so familiar. All hail the Moon!!!

Your Upper Lip

08-02-2012

I betcha the anime he's talking about is Fairy Tail, and the girl is Erza.

LynchyLizzy

08-02-2012

This amazing and I look forward to fighting against her in the future. I also hope to see a black champion. We always have the pale vixen. Brow is cool too! Or how about a amazonian!

Bane of Woe

08-02-2012

Interesting,but I actually played her on the PBE,and she's way too op,that ultimate with no cooldown if she hits someone that has been hit by her Q(Main damage abbility,4.70 sec at lvl 5 with blue) = free ult all the time...that's just wrong,plus her passive hits like a train....

TimeMech

08-02-2012

So I've heard that her moonlight is going to reveal champions for its duration..

If this is true-- does it make sense that Leona's SUNLIGHT doesn't do this? I mean, what helps you see better, the SUN or the MOON? ... sigh.

She looks cool though.