The Creation of Diana: Art, Story and Sound

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluoxetine HCL

08-01-2012

IronStylus: The moon doesn’t really do anything on its own

Yeah, you know, except when it CREATES OCEANIC TIDE

ThatMakesMeSoft

08-01-2012

Yes diana goddess of the moon and the hunt from roman mythology. some one else put that to gether THANK YOU. lol we just need an orion for her to be inlove with then kill

SpaceGiraffes

08-01-2012

nerf her passive nao k thx

Havicks

08-01-2012

Allot new champs and patchs thanks allot riot continue good work

Tricolor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

best spotlight so far imo

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

08-02-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Yep
^ This.

Though she is inspired by a number of different tropes and visuals. Oddly enough I was inspired by Garrus' armor from Mass Effect, Claymore, Lady Gaga and as always.. my wife =)

darkjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

totally ruined her pretty eyes by making them look retardedly glow

Vølrøn

08-02-2012

I just happened to be listening to Aerosmith's Sweet Emotion when I read through this...

Epic +1 for me!

I really like how she came to be. You guys did an awesome job! It got me to make a post here, which is probably my third post ever. =) Of course, I'm going to be a little conflicted as I really enjoy playing as Leona. =(

Then again, it's always good to step on over to the Dark Side once in a while...

Beija

08-02-2012

Riot pls

All Fallible

08-02-2012

This is the most excited I've been to see and play a champion since starting this game. I'm a huge fan of leona and I'm planning on dropping money on Diana. To be honest I started buying RP when Ironstylus began his riddle in the forums. I knew something cool was coming and that you guys were putting a lot of effort into it. This is also really cool. I enjoy reading about how the developers feel about a character and what went into their development.

Also the little things, like having her kneel and pray while recalling. The kit and the play style make me buy a character, but the little things make me love them.