Ask the Eternal Nightmare (Nocturne) 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
What is your opinion of Fiddlesticks, who is believed by some to be the embodiment of fear?
"Some believe to him being the fear as itself. But what people fear at most? Things that attack the body or the mind?

If you attack the mind consequently you're attacking the body. Makes the mind weak and you'll have a weaker body. In other words a easy prey and a new source of energy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((Does this mean our original Nocturne is gone for good? I've considered doing a Nocturne Ask thread kind of a terrible idea - not only did we have an awesome Nocturne who everyone loved, but Nocturne is the absolute LEAST likely to do an Ask thread.))
((You really have? Because I didn't saw his thread around.))

Ask Jarvan IV

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( I'm not sure. To be honest, the previous noct wasn't quite active enough to truly consolidate the noct role. The fact the he didn't have an ask thread helped. I figure this is appropriate as long as noct stays in his thread. ))
((His wasn't an issue of activity, I don't think - he spent plenty of time trolling other people's threads. I just think he mainly took issue with the whole idea of Nocturne doing one of these. I believe someone from the board who knew him personally quoted him as saying 'it would be counter intuitive to Nocturne' or something like that. But whatever the case, I haven't seen him in a long time, so I guess he's gone. ;_; ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheNightmare View Post
((You really have? Because I didn't saw his thread around.))
((He never made one for the reasons above.))

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((His wasn't an issue of activity, I don't think - he spent plenty of time trolling other people's threads. I just think he mainly took issue with the whole idea of Nocturne doing one of these. I believe someone from the board who knew him personally quoted him as saying 'it would be counter intuitive to Nocturne' or something like that. But whatever the case, I haven't seen him in a long time, so I guess he's gone. ;_; ))

((He never made one for the reasons above.))
((Well, I think because of Nocturne being trapped in the crystal shard couldn't make me go to another threads and communicate there. I think he needs to be released form his confinements to move around, so I'll stay put until I can come up with something to give me this freedom.))

Razie

08-01-2012

You're a being that was born from some sick disturbed person's mind, correct?

Is this person a threat?

AskKarthus

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheNightmare View Post
__________________________________________________ _
((Am I being to harsh? I think Nocturne for be a being that only feels hate will not be nice at his words and will say cruel things. I'm thinking also to make sarcastical replies based on this motive.))
(( I don't think so. These are appropriate responses for noct. Sound a liitle more mysterious as well, that will send the fear factor up. The most intimidating things are the ones you know least about. Some champions are scary for what they are, like Karthus, who is an immortal being who commands incredible dark power. Nocturne should be scary for what he isn't, human, empathetic, and merciful. The fact the he is a living nightmare is icing on the cake. ))

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
You're a being that was born from some sick disturbed person's mind, correct?

Is this person a threat?
"You mean that field architect who I consumed his soul? I can say that his mind was kind of disturbed, but not, I was created in a compound of desesperating souls and minds with fear. Those kind of minds are the most delicious to disturb. More disturbed they're, more I can feed from them.

In the end, as the golden touch, I say: Are you my nightmare? Or am I yours?

Razie

08-01-2012

I suppose that answers the question.

Does the feeling of anger hate and despair sustain you as it does Mordekaiser? so even if you are trapped here, you're still getting stronger and stronger by simply existing?

CyroCore Brand

08-01-2012

You don't scare me.

~Burning Vengeance

Ask TheNightmare

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
I suppose that answers the question.

Does the feeling of anger hate and despair sustain you as it does Mordekaiser? so even if you are trapped here, you're still getting stronger and stronger by simply existing?
I should say that feelings, complemented with fear helps to sustain. What sustains me are the nightmares the beings have. So, since the dreams aren't just made of good ones, my feeding comes through there. However it's not restricted just at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
You don't scare me.

~Burning Vengeance
Nocturne stares at the flaming being.

"Based on what? Do you think you're exception? I'm afraid that you are not."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

(( Giggity Bump ))