Ask the Eternal Nightmare (Nocturne) 2.0

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Shadow thingy,

Mundo scarier.

-Dr.Mundo
"You make me laugh!" Nocturne howled loudly, soon his laugh turning roar of hate.

"HA! Try better, purple beast. My fear is worst than yours. Is worst, bloodier and viceral!"

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
((I suggest quoting someone, copy pasting it, answer next quote, paste the previous quote and then copy paste the two quotes you answer to keep from spam. : p ))
((Got it. I'll do it next time. o/))

Ask the Herald

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheNightmare View Post
"The ones who asks to leave the mind alone will be the ones I'll chase at most and implant the worst fears in their minds. So don't ask things you can't stop, being."
"Oh? You believe that you truly terrify me, Nocturne? How amusing. I am a machine devoid of emotion, save for an unquenchable hatred for the man who took everything from me. Otherwise, I fear you no more than I fear an ant. The fact that you can make me relive that horrible experience of being robbed of my genius is simply a nuisance and will do you no good outside the Fields of Justice.

Have a good day, and enjoy being trapped for eternity."

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Are there more like you? What sort of magic do you use, if any?
The Shadow of Fear pulled on the shackles. The death as itself presented at his front, apparently not a single thing that screamed fear on the being. Nocturne hated it.

"No. Have no more beings like me on this dimension or another. To create more of me need to more weaker humans passing by the Nexus and happens the same event that created me. IF have any more of someones like me I'll kill them, because I hate share my domains with others."

"My magic is a single word. FEAR."

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"Oh? You believe that you truly terrify me, Nocturne? How amusing. I am a machine devoid of emotion, save for an unquenchable hatred for the man who took everything from me. Otherwise, I fear you no more than I fear an ant. The fact that you can make me relive that horrible experience of being robbed of my genius is simply a nuisance and will do you no good outside the Fields of Justice.

Have a good day, and enjoy being trapped for eternity."
He sarcastically laughed at the machine.

"So we're at the same, weakling. And yes, I'll be like this for the eternity. But you know what's worst for being a machine devoid of emotion? That, if time, you'll be corroded by the ambient, turning yourself in an useless warrior. You'll die and I'll make sure to absorb all of your hate, to make me stronger.

So enjoy your hate as much you can. Soon or later that will be mine."

Ask the Herald

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheNightmare View Post
He sarcastically laughed at the machine.

"So we're at the same, weakling. And yes, I'll be like this for the eternity. But you know what's worst for being a machine devoid of emotion? That, if time, you'll be corroded by the ambient, turning yourself in an useless warrior. You'll die and I'll make sure to absorb all of your hate, to make me stronger.

So enjoy your hate as much you can. Soon or later that will be mine."
"....Are you attempting to inspire a fear of death in me, Nightmare? You do know who I am and what I stand for, yes? I am not concerned for my own well being. I am well aware that I am as destructible as a flower. I fear nothing, and my hatred of Stanwick doesn't control my behavior. In fact, quite the contrary. My hatred is what drives me to improve everything I possibly can, and to create wondrous new hextech for all to be able to use one day.

Suffice it to say, a creature that embodies a metaphysical thing, like yourself, will never truly know what it is like to face adversity and neither will you know the feeling of triumphing over your aggressors."

AskKarthus

08-01-2012

What is your opinion of Fiddlesticks, who is believed by some to be the embodiment of fear?

Ask Jarvan IV

08-01-2012

((Does this mean our original Nocturne is gone for good? I've considered doing a Nocturne Ask thread kind of a terrible idea - not only did we have an awesome Nocturne who everyone loved, but Nocturne is the absolute LEAST likely to do an Ask thread.))

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"....Are you attempting to inspire a fear of death in me, Nightmare? You do know who I am and what I stand for, yes? I am not concerned for my own well being. I am well aware that I am as destructible as a flower. I fear nothing, and my hatred of Stanwick doesn't control my behavior. In fact, quite the contrary. My hatred is what drives me to improve everything I possibly can, and to create wondrous new hextech for all to be able to use one day.

Suffice it to say, a creature that embodies a metaphysical thing, like yourself, will never truly know what it is like to face adversity and neither will you know the feeling of triumphing over your aggressors."
"Yes, you're right. I don't know what is the feeling of triumph over my enemies because yet I couldn't fight equally with that cursed summoner. The ones that I killed, desembodied, absorbed their souls and the ones I haunt their dreams are just weaklings beyond my power. Directly speaking, they don't deserve my recognition as my enemy."

__________________________________________________ _
((Am I being to harsh? I think Nocturne for be a being that only feels hate will not be nice at his words and will say cruel things. I'm thinking also to make sarcastical replies based on this motive.))

AskKarthus

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((Does this mean our original Nocturne is gone for good? I've considered doing a Nocturne Ask thread kind of a terrible idea - not only did we have an awesome Nocturne who everyone loved, but Nocturne is the absolute LEAST likely to do an Ask thread.))
(( I'm not sure. To be honest, the previous noct wasn't quite active enough to truly consolidate the noct role. The fact the he didn't have an ask thread helped. I figure this is appropriate as long as noct stays in his thread. ))

12345612 ... 26