Ask the Eternal Nightmare (Nocturne) 2.0

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Nocturne floated around the magic space created within the crystal shard, the waves of his eternal hate floating mercilessly in his confines. Upon hearing movements outside the Nexus, he thought on something that might release him from his confines. Using a weaker form of his Unspeakble Horror, that we could conjure in a small space between the Nexus dimension and the other, luring the a summoner that was preparing himself for a battle.

"Yeeeeeessss, come closer, summoner. Now, you'll set me free!"

The summoner in question couldn't resist. The one in question apparently have a weak mind control.

"A new summoner is always the best option to capture. Easy as my last victims."

Successful in bring the human very closer of the smaller space, The Shadow of Fear put his prey in a trance. Nocturne's yellow eyes paralyzed the human, soon absorbing the magic energy that the man had. Nocturne's prey falls on the cobblestone floor, eyes glassed over and without the light of life. His victim wasn't dead, since himself haven't power enough to kill, but the human will not wake up so soon.

But, oh yes, the human sleep will not be peaceful.

The energy he got, Nocturne goes to the living dimension, escaping through the small space provided. The dark ghost assumes his corporal form, his howling making the smalls living animals nearby run as fast from him. Upon seeing his prey lying so helpless on the stoned floor, he got closer, he soon longing the feel to tear limbs apart and hot and fresh blood on his claws. However, when he was very near the sleeping human, something powerful pushed him back by his wrists. Lumming blue shackles bound him on the Nexus stone, trapping in there and making the Floating Darkness unable to move. Appearing on his line of vision, an another summoner making itself present.

"So we meet again. You're the same putrid human from before. You disgust me!"

"Well, well, well. And I thought that I made the right measures for you not scape from the crystal but yet you made a way to do it. But until to find another way to trap you inside, you'll be shackled right where you are now."

"So how long you'll keep me trapped here? I can escape in the same way I did now."

"The shackles that are holding you are absorbing the magic energy of your form. That'll keep you powerless. No mana, no skills to you release. You'll make no evil for anyone."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Release me this instant, filthy human. I'll not rest until I cut off your neck with my umbra blade and see your blood spelling on these stones. Mark my words, summoner. You just created your worst nightmare!"

Unfased by the viceral words of Nocturne, the summoner, smiled cheekly at the phantom.

"Cry, use your rage, curse me whatever you want, beast. You'll not get out from here. If you want to relieve your loneliness, talk with people that pass around, IF any of them is able to be at near you. But enjoy your talking with the living beings, maybe if, you're a good boy around them, I can set you free to walk around the land, under conditions, fo course."

"Farewell, beast of night."

The summoner walked away, disappearing once again and leaving Nocturne at the same way everything had started. Nocturne howled loudly, promising his revenge from the summoner that make this curse at himself.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

[OOC: OMG, this starter post took me too long and had become very huge. Never thought would be that big.

Well, this is my thread. I'll put my best to represent Nocturne here. And also you enjoy to play with me. XD]

Snowy Poro

08-01-2012

"So.. nocturne.. what are you? A demon? An actual nightmare come to life?"

-The Dawn

Ask the Herald

08-01-2012

Eternal Nightmare,

Leave my subconscious alone.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Warwick

08-01-2012

Eternal Nightmare,

Isn't it funny how I am responsible for more deaths than you and yet I am allowed to roam free and hunt as I please?

-Warwick.

AskMadmanMundo

08-01-2012

Shadow thingy,

Mundo scarier.

-Dr.Mundo

AskKarthus

08-01-2012

Are there more like you? What sort of magic do you use, if any?

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"So.. nocturne.. what are you? A demon? An actual nightmare come to life?"

-The Dawn
"I'm not a demon. I'm a collection of nightmares embodied in one form. Maybe one of your worst dreams is inside me, feeding and giving energy to get out of this ****ed curse."

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Eternal Nightmare,

Leave my subconscious alone.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
"The ones who asks to leave the mind alone will be the ones I'll chase at most and implant the worst fears in their minds. So don't ask things you can't stop, being."

Ask TheNightmare

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Eternal Nightmare,

Isn't it funny how I am responsible for more deaths than you and yet I am allowed to roam free and hunt as I please?

-Warwick.
"Funny thing to say, werewolf. But a thing I know that you more fear people have of me, more I'll be strong. Is that your case? I think not."

"They traps me because I can defeat beings like you easily, and I'll not stop until I'm satisfied. When I'll be satisfied? Never!!"

Valorans Outlaw

08-01-2012

((I suggest quoting someone, copy pasting it, answer next quote, paste the previous quote and then copy paste the two quotes you answer to keep from spam. : p ))

1234511 ... 26