Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error after champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawn Starr

08-01-2012

I have an error that I haven't seen anyone else post, after champion select when the game normally goes to load nothing happens, thought the client is still open, and if I click the icon on the task bar black box the size of the normal client (like if your browsing the shop and such) appears, and that's it I tried restarted it and hit recconect and it just did the same thing, tried at least five times. I haven't had any problems from before this patch.

dreiaMORRIGAN

08-01-2012

same for me
bump

lyxxx

08-01-2012

Same issue. Get to champion select and afterwards character load screen is just black while the client is minimized on my taskbar. >_<

djnick87

08-01-2012

I'm getting the same exact thing here, hopefully Riot can fix it soon.

ThatYankeeGuy

08-01-2012

Have the same thing, just hope I don't get a leave for this.

Masterpants

08-01-2012

I am having the exact same issue. After champ select I cannot connect to the game