Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyNameIsDonovan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Alphonsio:
New day bumpity! Hope my brethren are doin' great!

Works been nuts, but luckily I have Fire Emblem: Awakening to keep me going haha
Also, im still working on new Barn stuff, I promise

Apocagenocitis

02-06-2013

Mayhaps when I get my new desktop up and running I'll take a crack at making a 3D model for Barn. I'm not really good at Maya but I consider myself decent.

MyNameIsDonovan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Apocagenocitis:
Mayhaps when I get my new desktop up and running I'll take a crack at making a 3D model for Barn. I'm not really good at Maya but I consider myself decent.
Haha, I was just thinking about taking a crack at it myself... but I would have to learn how to make 3D models first. I can code and doodle, but 3D modeling is alien territory for me. Make something, and I will award you six, no, seven internets!

Laffarater

02-06-2013

Quote:
MyNameIsDonovan:
Works been nuts, but luckily I have Fire Emblem: Awakening to keep me going haha
Also, im still working on new Barn stuff, I promise

Howed you get Fire Emblem already? eshop? I already pre-ordered mine so I have to wait :C also, did you get the free DLC on the eshop?

MyNameIsDonovan

02-06-2013

Quote:
Laffarater:
Howed you get Fire Emblem already? eshop? I already pre-ordered mine so I have to wait :C also, did you get the free DLC on the eshop?

haha yup, from the eshop. And im not sure about dlc, I will have to check that out after the mission im on.

Alphonsio

02-07-2013

Bumpity!

FujiyamaNoMokou

02-07-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
This reminds me of "The Mangler" (1995) which is a movie about a laundry folding machine that is possessed by a demon.

No Xin, you are the demons.

MyNameIsDonovan

02-07-2013

Quote:
TondrinKazama:
No Xin, you are the demons.

what a twist!

Alphonsio

02-07-2013

Goodnight bump, my brethren. Having a busy week at work, and coming back to maintain the thread makes me smile.

FlySkyHigh777

02-07-2013

One day. One day. A barn shall ravage the fields of justice.

With his terrible, barn-y justice.

Of barn.

yeah.