Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Champion Revealed: Barn, The Sentient Barn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protect me Tomoe

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
MyNameIsDonovan:
THATS WHAT IM SAYING. Im pretty sure the first serious red post we get will be hailed as THE CHAMPION OF BARN. Its a pretty sweet title if you ask me.


So currently we have..

Donovan, the Prophet of Barn
Alphonsio, the Herald of Barn
Rojiro, Baron and Signals, the Voices of Barn
Youmu and (insert other artists names here), the Hands of Barn..


So, reds, who's going to be The Champion of Barn?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragnDave

Senior Member

08-15-2012

I'd love to see a sentient "object" as a character. Maybe like a suit of armor, or a weapon, or something even more out there such as a barn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyNameIsDonovan

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
DragnDave:
I'd love to see a sentient "object" as a character. Maybe like a suit of armor, or a weapon, or something even more out there such as a barn.


I agree, if only there was a great thread out there detailing a possible sentient barn champ... wait a minute...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicolasFlamel99

Senior Member

08-15-2012

riot pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungBlade

Senior Member

08-15-2012

There is a real lack of building-based champions...

I support this!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyNameIsDonovan

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
YoungBlade:
There is a real lack of building-based champions...

I support this!


League needs Barns!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Bodacious

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Youmu Will Fight:
So currently we have..

Donovan, the Prophet of Barn
Alphonsio, the Herald of Barn
Rojiro, Baron and Signals, the Voices of Barn
Youmu and (insert other artists names here), the Hands of Barn..


So, reds, who's going to be The Champion of Barn?!

Heh heh, two titles for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balfourthejedi

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
MyNameIsDonovan:
Barn is Kassadins daughter, WHAT A TWIST!!!!!

stay with me here, now what if, the father and daughter who moved in in the lore were kassadin and his daughter :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Bodacious

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Balfourthejedi:
stay with me here, now what if, the father and daughter who moved in in the lore were kassadin and his daughter :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Head explodes*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balfourthejedi

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Baron Bodacious:
*Head explodes*

yep...that tasted purple