Battlecast Prime Cho’Gath Sighted!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League 0f Draven

08-02-2012

Cho' Gath has always reminded me of a Brumak in one of my favorite all time games, Gears of War. This is so cool to see!!!

KyteDevlin

08-02-2012

OK......who fed the cho gath.....TEEMO!!!!!!!!!! >_>

RocketFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

battery life?

Vortanexus

08-02-2012

Somebody at Riot just looves Cho. How is it possible that this champ has TWO legendary skins when some have nary a one? Hell, some champions barely have any skins period. What goes into the decision-making process for putting out new skins? It seems to me like you guys have your own favorite champs that you go out of your way to put out new skins for with far greater frequency than others. How difficult would it be to give some of the champs a cool third skin before giving some others a fifth or sixth or seventh? Spread the love around, Riot!

RocketFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortanexus View Post
Somebody at Riot just looves Cho. How is it possible that this champ has TWO legendary skins when some have nary a one? Hell, some champions barely have any skins period. What goes into the decision-making process for putting out new skins? It seems to me like you guys have your own favorite champs that you go out of your way to put out new skins for with far greater frequency than others. How difficult would it be to give some of the champs a cool third skin before giving some others a fifth or sixth or seventh? Spread the love around, Riot!
good question

Eflix

08-02-2012

I am buying this for sure BUT.... I want / DEMAND a battlecast rumble.
I will buy all the battlecast skins just cause its cool to get a team of 5 robots : /
robots vs ninjas or robots vs monsters or robots vs pirates also cool ideas for tourny

SolarNine

08-02-2012

sexy

HellsRavage

Recruiter

08-02-2012

awesome skin!

ImmaJinshi

08-02-2012

As amazing as it is, I don't like how it's smaller than regular Cho...

scrapmetal7

08-02-2012

cho gath got his second legendary skin