Battlecast Prime Cho’Gath Sighted!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VortexShadow

08-02-2012

WOOHOO!!! A Titan, I used to play warhammer 40k epic, (ya know the teny tiny people with the titans and such) and a chaos titan at that even better!!!
I used to own a model that looked about fairly close to that... I must say I like it, but the one thing I have to say boooo about is that I am to poor to ever afford this skin even if it does go on sale at some point ...

Raventouched

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Wait. This guy is invisible in a bush? LOL!

JPlayah

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaR0n View Post
They could probably make more money by selling it for 975 because a LOT more people would buy it (maybe even me, and I almost never buy stuff with RP). The extra people buying it would make up for the cost of it not being 1820.
I couldn't agree more. 1820 RP is a price tag that's going to leave a lot of players shaking their heads. It seemed okay when Pulsefire Ezreal came out but if this is the future price of legendary skins Riot is going to lose customers and it will hurt them.

Riot, don't you know that the first step to rebellion is the alienation of the ruling class?? I learned that in high school!

ZainBlackHeart

08-03-2012

A new legendary skin? Cool.
A legendary skin for a champion that already has one? Not so cool.

I'd like if riot covered all the champs giving them all legendary skins BEFORE stacking on certain champions.

Tha VipeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

can i trade my gentlemen chogath skin for this one xD

Hunter2040

08-03-2012

Anyone noticed you can see Urgot in the background of the in-game skin... as well as SKARNER !

Jahpocalypse

08-03-2012

please make battlecast xerath more awesome if you're going to make battlecast a theme

masterhahahahaha

08-03-2012

when he is huge he is gonna be epicc!

Ruin

08-03-2012

I'm dying from the wait! RELEASE HIM RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PyroCell

08-03-2012

will he eat the towers to grow bigger? *Stomp* he just squished 5 champions for the penakill