My card is being REJECTED ;_;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulpiin

08-01-2012

I dont know why it keeps rejecting my card i have tried many times and i just went to the bank to deposit the $$ i need some help :/

Its debit card visa and i have already purchased rps with it

Pulpiin

08-01-2012

Bump

McDerp

08-01-2012

what card is rejected by what

McDerp

08-01-2012

If your credit card is being rejected, try updating IE fully. The store client is somehow tied to IE, and if it's not fully up to date it considers is as a security issue and doesn't allow you to go to the next window.

If your pre-paid RP voucher isn't working, you're inputting the code wrong. try hitting caps lock and numlock if numbers are involved.

If it's your graphics card that's the issue, update all the drivers. If you dont know what that is, go to the website of the company that made your graphics card (nvidia, ATI, whatever) and go to the downloads section. There, provided you know how to use a computer, you'll be able to find the most recent drivers for your G-card.

Hope that helps.

PS: Next time clarify, don't just qq all over the place and expect people to sniff their nails to get a whiff of what you're trying to day. I was THIS close to trolling. I dunno why i chose to help instead of troll. Looks like it's your lucky day! :P

Pulpiin

08-01-2012

its debit card visa

Pulpiin

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
If your credit card is being rejected, try updating IE fully. The store client is somehow tied to IE, and if it's not fully up to date it considers is as a security issue and doesn't allow you to go to the next window.

If your pre-paid RP voucher isn't working, you're inputting the code wrong. try hitting caps lock and numlock if numbers are involved.

If it's your graphics card that's the issue, update all the drivers. If you dont know what that is, go to the website of the company that made your graphics card (nvidia, ATI, whatever) and go to the downloads section. There, provided you know how to use a computer, you'll be able to find the most recent drivers for your G-card.

Hope that helps.

PS: Next time clarify, don't just qq all over the place and expect people to sniff their nails to get a whiff of what you're trying to day. I was THIS close to trolling. I dunno why i chose to help instead of troll. Looks like it's your lucky day! :P

whats IE ? srry xd

Zawmbi

08-01-2012

Internet Explorer.

Pulpiin

08-01-2012

hmm i already updated ie but its still rejecting can i try something else?

Pulpiin

08-01-2012

bump

Pulpiin

08-01-2012

sad bump