What do you think of this idea?

Yes, I like it. 0 0%
No, that would be terrible. 8 100.00%
I dont care 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Tenacity and my idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sefan 2

08-01-2012

So, Ive been playing a while in my first account and my second one, and ive been thinking about tenacitiy items..
I imagined a support champion, with a ability to make like a counter to tenacity.
For example,
lets say I'm ashe. And my support has that ability and can only be used in one champion its has like a 20 second cd, and costs fair enough mana.
He uses it on the enemy graves, and when i use my stun, the stun lasts more time
Instead of tenacitiy items: 20% less crowd controll, it would be cool if they could have 20% MORE crowd control. it would be awesome for teamfights or could be used also as items.
they could be a counter to manye things, and be heplful when needed to stun for long time someone or focus him/her. the tenacity counter wouldnt stack just as normal tenacity.
But i've been thinking for a while and would like to make this a reality.
Wha do you think LoL forums?

Codykinz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

That'd be pretty awful, tbh. CC-heavy champs would be OP as ****.
Veigar
Ashe
Rammus
Ahri
Sejuani
Nautilus
Sona
etc

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Not to mention Nasus.

Also, how the hell would it interact with Tenacity/CC reduction?

Sefan 2

08-01-2012

Some champions, can buy tenacity, and the - tenacity would be not that much.
Just 10-15-20% more duration on cc
while you can buy tenacitiy items (35% less cc) while getting that ability or item active use of more than 3min.

that wouldnt be so OP at all i wasnt referring about 50% THAT would be op and neither more than 35% because that is what some items/passive give and that would just be horrible for the player buying tenacity items.

cauliflower

08-01-2012

It's a cool idea, but nearly every recently released character has crazy cc. This addition would make it much harder for the melee carries like yi, tryn, fiora, etc.

Sinopion

08-01-2012

Interesting idea but I think the current game is pretty heavy on the CC as it is. It would be neat to maybe see this item and it's opposite though. Make quicksilver sash an item that could be cast on teammates and would work like for like 2 seconds or something. Kinda like cleanse except it you could cast it early if you saw the stun coming. Similar to morg's shield. Interesting idea

Prof Zuhayr

08-02-2012

god i couldn't imagine going up against a nautilus.....

ZzZombieDreams

08-03-2012

how bout a pro-tanacity champion who lowers all cc making it effective w/o being over powered by increasing it. also would make the game seem less cc heavy. maybe like passive that lowers all enemy cc by 10% (stacking with tenacity making the champion unique) and when you become CCed you gain 10% hp over 3 second stacking 2 or 3 times. possibly an ability to target champion to remove all cc with say a 10-15 second cooldown(unless it was an ultimate then increase the cooldown to 60 seconds and make the champion immune to cc/silence/whatever for 2/3/4 seconds)