What do i do in this situation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bazzra

08-01-2012

Subject 1
Incident 1 the subject took Darius and asked for solo top, but Akali had called solo first, Darius then proceed to feed, he ended the game 0/24/1 and insulting akali everytime he died
Incident 2 the subject took Teemo and did poorly, but not in purpose...

He should be punished, right?

Subject 2
Simply took gp, asked for solo top, left the game after dieing once, but he got only 1 report by OFFENSIVE NAME "Im solo top" should he be punished even if the incident had nothing to do with the report?

JohnnyOmega

08-01-2012

The incident in which he feeds (a suspicious number indeed), and insults his teammate repeatedly (red flag alert) would be most likely deserve a Punish. I don't have all the information on the case so that's as much as I can tell.

The second incident doesn't erase the first incident.

Bazzra

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
The incident in which he feeds (a suspicious number indeed), and insults his teammate repeatedly (red flag alert) would be most likely deserve a Punish. I don't have all the information on the case so that's as much as I can tell.

The second incident doesn't erase the first incident.

At the start he said, in extremely bad english: "Im feeding top because akali is a noob"

JohnnyOmega

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazzra View Post
At the start he said, in extremely bad english: "Im feeding top because akali is a noob"
A confession of "intent to feed" combined with an insult against a teammate on top of a score of 0/24/1 would deserve a recommendation of Punish.

Bazzra

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
A confession of "intent to feed" combined with an insult against a teammate on top of a score of 0/24/1 would deserve a recommendation of Punish.
Right, but what about Subject 2? the leaver who got reported by offensive name?

powerbats

08-01-2012

Punish, as far as subject 2 your not judging them, despite the wishes of a bunch of us who'd like to.

They're more than likely either gone through tribunal or will soon.

JohnnyOmega

08-01-2012

Try reading the Guide to Tribunal to identify violations.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=guide

If the subject is guilty of any of the violations then the correct course of action is to Punish even if it is not the same as in the report.

People can click the wrong type when reporting or unintentionally do a report against an actual violator when report abusing.

Violations outside of the report are punishable.

Click Punish for the leaver and you'll be good.