Very bad Lag 8/6/2014

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paintank

2 Weeks Ago

Really bad lag spikes are happening in the last 3 or so matches I've played. One was loss forgiven, but the other 2 were not. It's very frustrating as both teams are getting hit very hard with ping spikes that hit around 360 and then drop down. On champions such as lee or yasuo where you need some fairly decent timing, it's making the game unplayable. sometimes the lag gets really bad as if my ping was horrible, but both my ping and FPS show stable at 120 ping and 70 fps. It appears to be happening to a vast majority of the players as well.

Rito! Please at least something addressing the issue so we know our pleas for help aren't falling on deaf ears!

Nyxxx

2 Weeks Ago

My Ping is so high its in the 2-5k range. I can't move and when I do, all it does is lag out hard. Apparently on my end nothing has changed. I don't know what else could be doing it, either. I've been searching through the forums for something, anything that could relate. Least I'm not the only one? </3

Paintank

2 Weeks Ago

Update: Just played a match with RiotBaconHawk and RiotBamdragon. In the match, Baconhawk even said that he was lagging pretty bad too. So much so that he basically was talking with his team more so than he was playing.

Seriously, you can't blame this on us this time. If your own employees are having issues with the game, it's clearly you! Fix your dang servers please!

Rob5

2 Weeks Ago

Please fix the lag! Every evening me and many other players experience higher than normal ping, causing the game to be unplayable. For me, I get 200 ping every evening for several hours. During this time I cannot play because the lag distracts from the game experience. Please fix this issue riot!

CrayolasCrayons

2 Weeks Ago

I was playing thresh support and my ping was at a good 70 the entire game. However, everytime i casted an ability or auto attack the game just wouldnt register it and everyone would just stop moving. my ping stayed at 70 the entire time this happened. my fps did the same thing. after about 5 seconds i was dead and so was the rest of my team. this has only happened once so what is happening riot?!?!

Salvato

2 Weeks Ago

My Ping stayed pretty stable as well. I lost a ranked game myself not to long ago. Try playing Lee Sin in heavy lag. Loss Prevented please?!

AndyShear

2 Weeks Ago

SO terrible with the lag rito. Wtf happened

Kao Atlantis

2 Weeks Ago

Riot made a post earlier about Lag issues. They are looking into the problems and are requesting everyones help. The post is here.

Essentially they want people with the Lag problems to run their tool, and upload the log it creates to that forum post. They also want to know what City you are in and your Internet Service Provider.

I can't help you with the lag problem, but hopefully their investigation solves it for everyone.

DirectFrame

2 Weeks Ago

Riot Pour some money on LOL server this game is unplayable right now.
I'm playing Blade & Soul from the Chinese servers and I have no lag. Playing tera and no lag etc.
Fix the dam issue.

EyeDragon

2 Weeks Ago

This is happening to me too.
The game waits till the minions come than when I get near enemies it lags out my internet connection is great I don't know why it starts doing this.
Its hard to get Rengar with all these errors and whatever.
Riot fix these servers! ;~;