I just got banned for hacking

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikazz

08-01-2012

I know its hard for me to prove it but i have never downloaded any mods or anything that could of caused this to my knowledge anyway.

So i got banned and i was wondering why because for the most part im usually pretty calm and this was out of no where with no warning or previous bans and the ban was for a week long. So i created a ticket and emailed riot and i got this. Greetings Summoner,

Your account has been temporarily suspended for breaching our Terms of Use. Our system has detected improper modifications to your League of Legends client. While we allow for customization and creativity, modifications that allow for an unfair competitive edge are unwelcome on the Fields of Justice.

To ensure that your system has no unwelcome modifications, we recommend using the official client without third party modifications. You may download an unmodified version of the client at http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

Please note that continued usage of improper modifications can result in further disciplinary actions. Please read the following excerpt from our Terms of Use:

J. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information.

So i have never downloaded any mods except on my other computer i did download lol recorder Is there anything else that could of caused the game to think i was hacking?

kimical

08-01-2012

me either

my account has been banned until the 8/8,even i hadn't done anything wrong or violating the terms of use.
I have never use cheats, mods , hacks,,etc.

I just send an email to support@riotgames.com and now i am waiting for their replies.
well .. zzzz

RaniNazy

08-01-2012

yep i just got banned for nothing too.

Hikazz

08-01-2012

im glad to know its not just me to b honest.

Hikazz

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimical View Post
me either

my account has been banned until the 8/8,even i hadn't done anything wrong or violating the terms of use.
I have never use cheats, mods , hacks,,etc.

I just send an email to support@riotgames.com and now i am waiting for their replies.
well .. zzzz
tell me if they say anything.

shadowsythe

08-01-2012

the scroll mod can count.
just fyi.
if you dont use mods and other things like that, theres not really a way to prove it.

there ban system is based on a few things, and if there violated, your in for a ban.
happy its not an excessive one.

Hikazz

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsythe View Post
the scroll mod can count.
just fyi.
if you dont use mods and other things like that, theres not really a way to prove it.

there ban system is based on a few things, and if there violated, your in for a ban.
happy its not an excessive one.
the thing is i have a alt acc so i can just play that but. how do i prevent that 1 from getting banned to..

Hikazz

08-01-2012

bump

FenrisBlade

08-01-2012

The obvious answer is don't use those things...

Hikazz

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisBlade View Post
The obvious answer is don't use those things...
and the obvious response to that is i dont.

1234511 ... 14