Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noerem

08-01-2012

I think tiamat's passive should be unique. because last game I played with nocturne and I stacked 5 tiamats. I was with 400 damage, doing 250% of the damage with my splashs. results > almost 400 minions kills, one easy quadra kill ( almost penta ).

I really think someone must change that passive. sure.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armageddal

08-01-2012

Tiamat is easy to deal with: don't stay grouped up. Without the splash damage, Tiamat isn't that strong an item compared to some other items you could be getting. The only champion I consider OP with Tiamat is Fiora... because her ult is capable of 1-shot Pentakilling an entire team if they're grouped up (and sometimes you just can't help it: like during a fight in the jungle).