LuciaDragoon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuciaDragoon

09-10-2010

Hello. I've been playing for about two weeks now I think.

Ever since the bug a couple of days ago, my friends and I have been having issues playing the game. It is totally buggy. We have 3-4 frames per second. Is that just the server or the client? Oh and we're in different towns having this problem.

I love this game really much. But the buggy-ness is getting on everyone's nerves. N we don't want to play if it's so crapped out.

This is my first post and my complaining hello. Oh and before the bug, it was just fine. Everyone was dandy. >.>

Ginobli

09-10-2010

This post would be better handled in the support forums!

Good luck.

AgentQ

09-10-2010

This isnt just you right now. Patches have a tendancy to screw things up and the latest patch has a a little bit of a bug in it.

If you open your task manager (ctrl+shift+esc) you may notice something called LoLclient.exe eating up OVER9000 ram. By right clicking and Setting the priority to low you should increase your fps. If its really bad close the process all togeather.
BUT: if you close the process you wont be able to see stats after the game and you will have to close and reopen League to play your next game

Leib Olmai

09-10-2010

Well, to be honest, some poeple might have problem with that. You aren't the only one, but it's not everyone that have lag. I got always the same ping while loading and the same FPS in game. Nothing have changed so far. Same for my friends.

The only thing that I saw that may bug a bit is that the chat in game is slow, but that's not new.