Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakatuchin

07-31-2012

Hi everyone.

I have never posted anything here but I like to read some threads when im bored and today i was reading a lot of them like this:

Im quitting the game matchmaking sucks,I keep getting trolls,Oh god why,trololololo.

Now I just want to say.. If you are leaving the game.. Ok leave we wont miss you.. sounds harsh? well personally I wont miss a player that keeps complaining about sh#$t because he cant win a game. I was on that situation,had a bad streak and my elo drop to 500.. And let me tell you it sucks.. you get to play with so many players that are just trolling for the joy of it or others that just got 30 and decided they wanted to try rankeds..

The only thing I think you could ask riot is to change the ranked requeriments.. Maybe not just getting level 30,But also having 300 wins.. or 500 games played or something...but thats not the point.

My point here is.. If you get trolls on your games,well report them,if they are playing bad maybe they are having a bad day,report em as unskilled,if they dc,well maybe their net went down.. we all know how that works,but if u feel the need to do it,then report em..if you are on a lose streak,, well play with your best champ and try to duo with somebody else that should work,and if it doesnt,well thats how the game works..If you like it great if you dont like it dont rage.or rage but dont post it because we dont really care if you are getting trolled dude..We all play the same game we all get trolled we all get afkers,we all deal with it,if you want to uninstall or quit playing,go ahead you are free to
do it,but dont come to the forums complaining about that stuff.

Oh and for those who keep complaining about the service.. Well you are not paying for the service.. You are paying for Champs or skins or rune pages,etc. And you are getting those.

Anyways thanks for reading. Just giving my opinion here

Rakatuchin

07-31-2012

bump.

Biofighter

08-01-2012

you get trolls... lol.

lets put it this way, when you JUST joined ranked, you had no F!ng clue what you were doing and you feed/not play properly. thats dragged you down a bit lower. from there you have two choices, either keep playing or practise some more.

I'm assuming you kept trying and slowly kept dropping just by the fact your not experienced as others (probably been called feeder a few times i think lol)

this is what you do:

1. GET A DUO QUEUE, someone you know can do strong in every position and work with them
2. pick a champ which is not super common (dont pick ashe etc). If you master Twisted Fate i promise you that you can carry ANY bad player at all.

Xerkos333

08-01-2012

Here good sir, have a bump.

And yeah i agree with the rage threads part. But they are entertaining.