Fling and suppression

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ccams Ra20r

09-10-2010

From what I understand about suppression, if you are suppressed then you can't escape ( not that you can't attack) with abilities or summoner spells. My question is can singed still fling, for example, warwick from his target during his ult?

Mogri

09-10-2010

Yes. Unsuppressed enemies can still CC the one doing the suppression, and in Warwick's case, it still cancels his ult.

Personally, I think Warwick is in his sweet spot right now and doesn't need to be touched for a long time. Solid character, but nothing he does is overwhelmingly powerful.

Valiant Turtle

09-10-2010

In the case of Amumu's ult I believe that moving him out of range with knockback (Janna or Trist for example) will free his victims, but further testing is needed to verify this. Does anyone else know if that works for sure or not?

JohnCataldo

09-10-2010

Amumu doesn't channel. He's not like Warwick or Malzahar. Once Amumu pops his ult, I believe Amumu can even die and the effect keeps going.

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Yeah, once Amumu's ult is down, it's down. He doesn't need to do anything further. It confused me for the longest time, I always just stood there when I ulted until one day I realized I had ran like twice the radius out and people were still trapped (I had ghost on).

Suppression pretty much makes it so that the person being targeted cannot do anything on their own to escape it. Having your teammate stun/fling/push/whatever your opponent while he is ulting you, however, does save you.

Valiant Turtle

09-10-2010

That does appear to be the case. Knocking him out of it is still pretty helpful as he's no longer crying, tantrumming and sunfiring all over you, but it doesn't appear to break the snare.

Suffer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

For those of you who played DotA and HoN think of amumus ult as Trees.

He slaps the ground down and you are snared...push and go. no Channel for the ult at all.

Once that ult is down. amumu can do whatever the hell he wants