Champion Bio Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Rosalina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Need to update some lore that have large gaps such as Zyra on between leaving and why she joined league and such.
Same can be said such as other champs that are hard to explain without something like Journal of Justice or Judgement that made champions that we know and love more likable such as Skarner and Xerath where we get a more in-depth look at their past and life then what we can get out of the basic selection biography.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-01-2012

Totally don't think this will be read, but....

Having SOME champions not be from Valoran is fine - it adds a multiverse concept to your world which is a nice bit of depth imo (specfically, I mean nasus and Renekton. The story related to them is great).

Morg and Kayle.... could be better explained on valoran i think. Though the Shrumia desert would work for nasus and renekton, I suppose.....

Imprisoned beast is fine - for a FEW champions. Too many now meet that criteria, but having one or two that are just deemed "too effin' dangerous to let loose" is cool, and adds a serious level of lethality to a champion, or a few champions who have it. Might take it off brand and cho, but leave it on fiddles, for instance. Or take it off fiddles and leave cho, whichever. Cho is kind of...... freaking scary. Without game limitations couldn't he theoretically eat everything?

So yeah. I trust you'll rock, just don't let these rules bind out some of the uniqueness of the League.

Haskill Sonnet

08-01-2012

I've probably spent too much time on the IronStylus conspiracy threads but...

Quote:
Not sure about the cadence yet we'll see, we're still ramping up.

Also not sure about how many will get a rewrite, we're still assessing.
For some reason I am now expecting an imminent update of Cassiopeia's lore...
XD Or I might be totally off base.

Anyway, the prospect of lore updates is very exciting, I'll be awaiting each patch far more eagerly now.

Kanaviilokki

08-01-2012

I swear to god if you rework Ashe in the way where I have to start reworking my 9 months old askblog, I will break a few expensive glass vases, ok? Ok.

(Even though, please confirm Tryndamere/Ashe as canon :^) Pls.)

RaptorJetpack

08-01-2012

I just wanted to say that i think more lore is always good, but be careful with romantic relationships, in a medium like this forcing players to accept a relationship between two champions is hard, especially for someone like me who won't like most of the pairings riot will come up with, seeing as the pairings i would want are female/female pairings.

New lore and updated bios are cool, and i like the idea of expanding more on what champions do outside the league is good, just tread lightly with romance. If i had it my way I'd forgo them all together.

anubis417

08-01-2012

A giant history would be awesome to see as well. From the rune wars to the formation of the league etc. Why demacia and noxus hate each other so much. And all the other states in runeterra

Krufix

08-01-2012

What about Karthus?
He's definitely the champion with the absolute least lore in the league as of yet. His entire lore so far is *Lives in swamp taking people's souls. No-one knows anything about him. No-one knows why he joined the league.* (Slight reference to a lost love in a JoJ issue).

I'm particularly interested in his connection with Kassadin and Malzahar's scuffle, however that probably won't be in his bio, rather than something to come later.

Daedelous

08-01-2012

Garen/Lux/Jarvan could use rewrites to acknowledge their relationships with each other.

I'm interested in Lux's connection to her elder sibling and their feelings toward each other, and if Jarvan acknowledges Lux herself as the younger sister to who is his essentially his brother (Garen, and we love it that way)

KillerNoName

08-01-2012

Your forum avatar makes no sense for these times. You should change it to a blank white box to look like a light source of infinite energy. No worries what the whole community thinks about the decision, no matter if the change isn't justifiable nor makes sense.

vanekez

08-01-2012

So excited for this I always wanted to see the lore get expanded much more and I personally love when champs are released that are huge parts in the lore. Still waiting for the day the general makes it into the league or irelia's brother or kogmaws dad lol. Gl in the venture keep it up guys.