Champion Bio Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S Galaxy Rumble

08-01-2012

I would kind of like an update on rumble's lore, we know something happened between him and some humans but I'd like a bit of an expansion on his thoughts on Heimer and Ziggs (seeing as Ziggs is representing Piltover in the league)

Eredaar

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
Using the Fanfiction Index, you may find roughly 120 stories listed (and that's only including the ones which have been requested to be on there) from the Fanfiction Forums.

There are incredible pieces of work to be found there, of which 4-5 are about a romantic relationship between two female characters.

Making a claim such as yours is absurd and insulting. Surely you can understand you'd only make people mad by saying it. Whether or not that was your goal is uncertain, hence my disbelief.
dude how come you have never told me about the index T_T

Cerubois

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
dude how come you have never told me about the index T_T
Sorry. I've been trying to get it stickied for a while, but it's difficult. >.>

theshim

08-01-2012

Quote:
Miss Fortune spills into the Great Hallway with the same tenacity that she spills into her silk blouse, both taxed to contain her.
Please tell me this is the sort of thing you're updating to be...less terrible.

Grylos

08-01-2012

I would also like to see Shaco's lore updated. Not to the extent that he loses all of his mystery, but a little more understanding as to why he is how he is would be nice. Something to hint at whether or not he's actually a demon, or just a deeply insane sociopathic human. Personally I subscribe to the latter theory.

Melancholy Exile

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doosfin View Post
I think the difference here is that Soraka is a champion but Du Couteau isn't.

Someone reads WW's lore and sees Soraka's name. He could then go to Soraka's bio if he's interested in what she's all about.

If the same person reads Talon's lore, where does this person go to learn about Du Couteau?
Katarina's lore, Cassiopeia's lore and the Journal of Justice. He also appears, 'off-screen', in Leblanc's Judgement.

If Du Couteau overshadows Talon, it's predominantly because he's a character involved in a lot of the overarching plot of the setting. While they might have suggested the plot thread could be picked-up elsewhere, all the planned changes to Talon's lore make me think is that Riot have no interest in keeping the mystery behind the general's disappearance in the foreground. Isn't it good to keep important arc characters like this alive and active in the setting?

Ireliateyou

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
Katarina's lore, Cassiopeia's lore and the Journal of Justice. He also appears, 'off-screen', in Leblanc's Judgement.

If Du Couteau overshadows Talon, it's predominantly because he's a character involved in a lot of the overarching plot of the setting. While they might have suggested the plot thread could be picked-up elsewhere, all the planned changes to Talon's lore make me think is that Riot have no interest in keeping the mystery behind the general's disappearance in the foreground. Isn't it good to keep important arc characters like this alive and active in the setting?
They wouldn't know where to look for that.

Chocmerc

08-01-2012

if you remove gems from taric, there will be truly truly truly great suffering!

Luninareph

08-01-2012

Oh god, yes. Thank you. I am very, VERY happy to hear this

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-01-2012

Hi Kitae, I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on my following threads as I don't really want to deviate this thread's topic and splitting the conversation in 2 threads isn't wise.

Lore, League Judgment & Journal of Justice thread (+264 upvotes): K Riot, seriously... About the lore.

Diana's lore, her league judgment (+273 upvotes, IronStylus posts): Diana's lore.