Champion Bio Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBasilisk View Post
Just read the Shyvana and Fiora updated bio's. LOVED THEM, happily awaiting more !!! ^^
Erm... where be the updated lore? The character bios under Game Info seem to be the same.

imgettingcarried

08-01-2012

@Kitae

why u has that profile picture? its already been claimed, to my knowledge!

Fenix12345

08-01-2012

Thanks for the update! I'm curious about the updates for off-world champions. You said that you're doing something for Nasus and Renekton, will Kayle and Morgana be getting a similar (if not the same) treatment? I like the concept of champions being more closely connected to Runeterra, but I also loved the concept of Valoran being just the tip of the iceberg in the LoL universe, and Runeterra being connected to other worlds in it's own way. Your not going to be getting rid of these other worlds in the reworks, are you?

Daedelous

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvos View Post
I'd absolutely hug you if you updated Veigar's lore. As it is, it gives him great reason of why he is who he is, but it never explains just why he got into dark magic or how his insanity became malevolence, which I find to be key parts to his backstory.
I'd be happy if somehow Riot put a friendship with Lulu in it, the other outcast Yordle.

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Good news for lore fans, but what you guys really need to do is take a page out of Dota's book and have in-game interactions. Baseless jokes like Noct and Graves pale in comparison to something like Diana and Leona trading comments, etc.

kare123ty

08-01-2012

If champs are going to be given more freedom, I guess that means Fiddle's lore is going to be completely rewritten. The existence explained in his lore is the exact opposite of freedom.

Also, I wonder if Rammus's lore will be changed. In my opinion, it's one of the best as it is, and pretty funny too. That being said, maybe changing it will make it that much better.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Good news for lore fans, but what you guys really need to do is take a page out of Dota's book and have in-game interactions. Baseless jokes like Noct and Graves pale in comparison to something like Diana and Leona trading comments, etc.
Kat: So, you wanna meet up after the match? For... negotiations.
Garen: Ah, yes, of course. I will not rest until you taste... Demacian justice.
Kat: Just don't shout 'Demacia' again. That really put a hamper on... keeping negotiations civil.
Garen: Fine, but then, no more 'blood for Noxus.'

Yggtalem

08-01-2012

just read the new lore bits, same characters, much better quality and insight into their lives, keep it up ^^

Grand Viper

08-01-2012

Maybe there should be an update to why Varus doesn't wear pants? I joke, I joke, I remember reading why he doesn't wear pants from the ScribbleKid.

I'm personally not sure which lores need to be updated. If anything, for champs in general, I kind of want the lore team to be on the up and up about their reason for joining the League. Fiora is a good example. Her father was disgraced,and now she wants to stab people in their face. The update gives her a much better reason for joining the League and gives her more personality, more pompous arrogance. So I love that!

And in terms of relationships and so forth, I don't mean to push anything onto the table, but maybe you guys should take a look at the fanfiction forum. I mean, a bunch of us, and a bunch of talented writers, try making champion relationships. From love to friendship to the overall development of a character, so if you want to have an idea of what people think and have the time to read stories, I'd recommend checking out the fanfiction forum. Not sure if many reds read them, truth be told.

Anyhoo, keep up the good work, and know that I'll always be a supporter for LoL lore!

Cerubois

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
More relationships. Whether its friendship, love, or hate, relationships provide a jumping off point for additional stories involving our champions.
Hnggggggggggggg.

*ahem*

If you need a consultant on Riven's... relationships, I'd be glad to offer some pointers. :3