Early August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greglaz

08-01-2012

i just downloaded the patch and now i can no longer log in to the game any idea why?

PuffGoesPoof

08-01-2012

I don't understand, the video claims that Urgot is getting a trade-off on his Q, but it looks like it's just a nerf, with the net effect over both patches that his Q range was decreased and E cooldown increased. Both his base damage and AD ratio on his Q are listed as setting back to lower values.

Tamanaco

08-01-2012

LoL you just screwed ARAM, the fun part of taking down the 2 turrets close to nexus it's gone. It was a lot better with 2.

And you failed for ****ing Urgot once again.

Vagenis

08-01-2012

how about those currently perm banned will they get a second chance with your new system cause one of my accs was hacked an perm banned an when they said nothing we can do i quit an went to diablo 3

ive made alot of money on the d3 rmah and im looking to play LOL again with so many new champions an reworks to twitch my favorite champions game looks fun again def wanna buy some champions an skins

Stealth Shinobi

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasili View Post
how about those currently perm banned will they get a second chance with your new system cause one of my accs was hacked an perm banned an when they said nothing we can do i quit an went to diablo 3

ive made alot of money on the d3 rmah and im looking to play LOL again with so many new champions an reworks to twitch my favorite champions game looks fun again def wanna buy some champions an skins
Why didnt you just go to a good game like Dota 2...

Vagenis

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Shinobi View Post
Why didnt you just go to a good game like Dota 2...
cause dota dont make you 1500 dollars in 7 days like d3 did

MegaJaysman

08-01-2012

Only thing I think that might have made this patch better would have been a zyra nerf, but this is still a good patch. You did well, riot.

dksdfjkdgjkgnsdj

08-01-2012

First healing nexus turrets were taken away from PG now you guys changed the number of turrets from 2 to 1. You guys just removed the only thing keeping aram games from snowballing. Not cool.

Hellfire777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Riot. Stop. Nerfing. Janna. My main support/ap ruined by un-needed nerfs. Cease this sillyness and buff her to her former glory. She is not now, nor ever was an overpowered champion.

UnFeedable

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cBotJumper View Post
Acid Hunter
Damage adjusted back to 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.85 total Attack Damage) from 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.2 bonus Attack Damage)

it says in the video that the damage will be going up and the ratio will be going down but all I see here is that everything is going down....riot please explain?
I'm not riot, but I can help. Before it relied on BONUS AD to scale, now it just scales off his AD in TOTAL. Sure the numbers don't look like it, but it does more damage now.