Early August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krofinn

08-01-2012

Better nerf Janna.

Mother Falker

08-01-2012

Amumu is crying in his nerf coffin right now.

MegaJaysman

08-01-2012

Too bad ap amumu got nerfed, but the cho changes seem good. Also, the yorick changes don't seem to be all that significant in my opinion, but janna is appearing to get a nerf to her top/mid laning, but support janna seems like it will still be good. I somewhat understand the slight rumble nerfs, but still consider him a good champ, if difficult to master. Seems like it will be a good patch.

Alsonia

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmd4 View Post
You continue to ruin any semblance of art style by adding another dozen or so Chinese arts including changing classic skin art.

Terrible.
Yup changing them to what they feel looks better and more crisp; and updating skins that are completely outdated is a bad idea. It pains me to play Sivir because she is so outdated.

ammayhem

08-01-2012

Was Zephyr really that much of a threat?

Hong328

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Yea, i am gay!!!!!

A Flock Of Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

I love this is every champion going to be released late now? You say "needs more time in pbe", but you never change anything when you put them in the game! This started back when hecarim was to be released and now every champion is released one or even several weeks late. Please get better release times or tell us it will be released in 2 weeks as if you release it early we wont get irritated. Thank you as always for reading this!

Prototype Viktor

08-01-2012

Damage adjusted back to 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.85 total Attack Damage) from 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.2 bonus Attack Damage)

I missed that bit at first, and I was thinking that they were buffing him not nerfing him.

Hulkshotmania

08-01-2012

My game is not runing even after i downlaod this full patch in north america when i select to play the game its not shiwng the user id n pass nthing is shwing jus empty pls help asap....

Prototype Viktor

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxForeverFreexX View Post
I love this is every champion going to be released late now? You say "needs more time in pbe", but you never change anything when you put them in the game! This started back when hecarim was to be released and now every champion is released one or even several weeks late. Please get better release times or tell us it will be released in 2 weeks as if you release it early we wont get irritated. Thank you as always for reading this!
Take into account effects tweaks and animations. Currently Diana's Q will sometimes arc out then the lines will continue on after its finished. Even if you don't see any stat changes (which im sure we will see) they may have to work on things like that.