Early August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MUNDOSOLOMID

07-31-2012

gut amumu, leave naut/malph/shen/etc still overpowered

classic ******* at riot

MyTeamIsTerrible

07-31-2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-31-2012

So are you changing Finales Funkeln or not?

pantofla

07-31-2012

xin was underpower for 8 months now and we all know that and now for the first time you fix him and you bring him back and now you nerf his ad damage ? seriously? he is a melee champ and he need damage now he have the same ad with some ad range ? STOP nerf xin because some random people always cry just leave xin gosh..

Apollinarius

07-31-2012

Man, massive nerfs to AP Amumu. Hardly anyone played him AP, and now nobody will. I'm not really sure what the point of that was. To kill the fun for those who played him AP in Coop vs. AI games?

The Yorick nerfs are well deserved. I would have preferred if the change was so that heal was based on damage dealt rather than just whatever Yorick's AD is, but one step at a time.

As for Hecarim, any plan to make his ultimate do damage at rank 1? Rank 1 tickles, but it goes up massively with each rank.

VampedHam

07-31-2012

They did the math wrong on rumble.... his flame spitter does 30 dmg every half second for 3 seconds so If you do the math at lv 1 thats 180 dmg not 90
Riot posted wrong info in patch notes

GrayDeath666

07-31-2012

Umm, I think they meant they are changing urgot's acid hunter ability to "Damage adjusted back from 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.85 total Attack Damage) to 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.2 bonus Attack Damage)" instead of "Damage adjusted back to 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.85 total Attack Damage) from 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.2 bonus Attack Damage)".

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

And you still didn't fix Eve's absolutely horrible stealth range.

Yummines

07-31-2012

ouch those Yorick nerfs

good thing i didnt buy him

St0rmaker

07-31-2012

Inb4 irelia nerf