Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Early August Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

07-31-2012

Morde chinese art kinda sucks =/

Brand and Cho probably OP now.

3mptylord

07-31-2012

Ewwww Ezreal artwork! *throws up a little* :O

P.S. Please say the Pyroclasm vs. dash bug has been fixed.
P.P.S. Allow Evelynn to cast Dark Frenzy while stealthed without breaking it. >_<

Celestya

07-31-2012

My only question, and it's important...is Battlecast Cho in this patch?

DoomScar

07-31-2012

Quote:
Arcane Azmadi:

W needs a 1-second CD

If you love Zyra and you know how her mechanics work, you know that putting a CD on her Rampant Growth alone will completely destroy her gameplay.

Sorry, but nope. Gotta disagree with ya, mate.

Lord Eneru

07-31-2012

glad they didnt go through with changing the name of lux's ult

Wertnox

07-31-2012

So you fix issues with Proving Grounds, but where is the MATCHMAKING? Getting into a game is such a chore... especially for anyone under 30.

Far Away Hoy

07-31-2012

I don't even play eve anymore and she was my main~~ nice tweak with her and all but i still can't feel the "stealthy" feeling i use to have.....anyway....Janna nerf...REALLY? her heal sucks already with the cd increase, passive speed nerfed, and now ap ratio nerf? really? was she THAT OP? i kind of perfer playing karma now~ atleast she can do some dmg while being able to support as well

jneproductions

07-31-2012

I still believe bots should be a lot tougher than they are now.

Hentitan

07-31-2012

Damage over time is now renamed to "periodic damage"

TheLastBaron88

07-31-2012

Very cool that bots are being fixed for players trying to learn how to jungle. Was wondering why the AI left mid lane totally undefended against a warwick, of all things. Any chance on seeing better teamplay integrated into the AI for support and tank characters? Namely Shen-bot, I don't think I have ever seen him pop his global ult. Or maybe some new AI characters? Might help certain new players decide which champ to buy next...