Bug with long range skillshots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tidal Wave8

07-31-2012

some long range skillshots seem to be bugged sometimes....like one game i was lux and fired my ult at a fleeing urgot...half of the laser hit em and he took no dmg and escaped....another game i threw an ult does as ez and it passed right through an anivia, and she did not have her passive since it was just used about 30 sec earlier. one game as ashe the enemy's arrow passed right through me, and she was dumbfounded because we both saw it come into contact as me. also as tf sometimes the cards seem to do he same thing....i dont usually lag and my friends noticed the same stuff happening when i told them. any ideas?

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Two I've noticed is that sometimes a Gragas barrel will go mostly underground until it reaches it's destination, making it difficult to see. Another is sometimes Viktor's death ray is invisible, making it impossible to dodge.

Hydrix Zezenna

07-31-2012

I notice it happen a lot when I play Janna and send a tornado to them. Other times it wont be close and it'll still hit them..

Tidal Wave8

07-31-2012

i reported it to riot but they said without visual proof they cant do much about it, and i dont have any recording stuff...so if anyone out there wants to try and catch one of these glitches to prove it be my guest. ty