Custom Champion Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonCheadlezchamp

07-31-2012

Kay, yeah. So I after making a fool of my self, I typed in a coherent search and found dozens of similar ideas. Disregard and make fun of me, blah blah blah

DonCheadlezchamp

07-31-2012

Wow kid, you're so handsome and smart and talented and I'd totally use this idea. I'm Super Head master Developer Lord Priest here at Riot. In fact, for your impossibly great contributions, we're gifting you infinite Riot Points and ELO. Heck, we're gonna change the name of the game to "League of Metalzchamp: Clash of Metalzchamp and people who don't have as much Swagg as the aforementioned." How's about a champion based on you? He'll have a pentakill ability.

Lord Armani

07-31-2012

I think this is a pretty useful idea, but I have a thought for an addition. If a system like this could be implemented, but could be changing, so that say you wanted to end up with a soul shroud, it would first display a health crystal, before changing into a kindlegem, and then turning into the soul shroud. However, for almost all builds, this would mean that there would have to be more than six slots where the suggested items were supposed to go. Anyone have revisions?

Certified

07-31-2012

... Use the search option to see how many other people have posted this suggestion...

Adding another post about the exact same topic isn't going to achieve anything, it's just going to mean the counter arguments will have to be posted yet again...

DonCheadlezchamp

07-31-2012

Well shoot. Way to break my heart. I did use the search option, but I must not have worded it right. I apologize, O exalted Senior member, for having wasted your time. In fact, I think I'll just uninstall the game now and go join a sacred priesthood.