I've been playing pretty ****ty recently...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Any tips on how to get back in the groove of things?

Rykaal

07-31-2012

depends on whats been happening, could you go into more details? If its just you not being able to use an old champion you used to rock with, maybe its the game saying you should try some more out right now. If this isn't the case, just do some warmup games with friends and you'll get back into the game soon enough.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

I've been playing a variety of champs recently. It's just that I've been playing pretty poorly recently.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23209679#history

There's my match history.

Restore the roar

07-31-2012

Branch out with your champ selection. If nothing else you will definitely have more fun. or try playing some TT for a change of pace

Ehrlich Mar

07-31-2012

Hmmm, when I'm doing badly consistently, it's usually that I'm developing an unwise gaming pattern. I might be too aggressive, I might be positioning poorly. Heck, I might not even have my keypad set up just right. If you have access to any way of replaying the matches, I would do so to find any weaknesses that might be springing up.