Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The OFFICIAL PETITION for Riot to increase IP gains, please sign to show your support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Ash

07-31-2012

To be honest, I'd be happy with an Item shop that allows you to sell your old Runes back for a reduced price.

EDIT: Hrm. I changed my summoner name to Lady Ash........ Guess that doesn't apply to the forums. Lame.

Benpasko

07-31-2012

I suppose.

/signed.

Do Not Towerdive

07-31-2012

/singed

riot pls

theFringeOne

07-31-2012

The current IP system is fine. The company has to make money somehow. They do it by somewhat forcing you to spend a few bucks to buy the champs and rune pages if you don't want to grind. Use IP for only buying the runes you need and then on the champs after that. It is easier to do if you invest a few bucks in this amazing game. Otherwise be a freeloader and do the grinding and stop QQing!

Mimic19

Recruiter

07-31-2012

Singed..... Fling!!

Jortalus

07-31-2012

This is like walking into a room of your coworkers and asking "Which of you want the boss to give us all a raise!?"

If anybody says no, they're doing it wrong, but I don't think a petition is enough to get a raise for everyone. That's when strikes happen, and are you really willing to go on Strike from LoL to get more IP?

Didn't think so.

/anti-signed

Seductive Chimp

07-31-2012

Yes

llstupid

07-31-2012

riot pls

2 Swainz

07-31-2012

Reduce prices instead of raising gains
but /Singed

bunies

07-31-2012

bunies
/signed