The OFFICIAL PETITION for Riot to increase IP gains, please sign to show your support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuk u die

11-26-2012

I agree.But I highly doubt this will happen because business is business. By increasing a little IP for us can be a big loss for them.
I play in the Korean server but everytime we go to a pc bang or a pc cafe to play League of Legends, we get an extra 20% IP boost...but we pay 1 dollar an hour in the pc cafe.

edit* If we play in the pc cafe, were also given access to ALL champions. If we play at home, we dont get ip boost and access to ALL champs.

Kahlebb

11-26-2012

Won't happen, but I would love to see IP return to the old levels. I play this game more than is healthy, and I still can't stay caught up on champs...

I don't mind throwing some RP in every ONCE IN A WHILE, but to have to do that to even stay relevant is silly.

Firrox

11-26-2012

yup

xoultimaox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

/singed

Sneaky Lemur

11-27-2012

/signed

DingleBerrydannn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

signed

Sandry

11-27-2012

/Signed

Syrekroth

11-27-2012

/Singed.

blackoutabyss

11-27-2012

Agree
/signed

Smashymcshashing

12-11-2012

/Signed