Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban qq thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rozinx

07-31-2012

****, I got banned for Zilean feeding at ARAM, o Lord, I didn't really mean to feed, but I am so bad I could not avoid it.

And I also called someone a negro, but was a joke, o why why why.

If I were Jesus

07-31-2012

I got banned for jungling as Evelynn.

Rawrful

07-31-2012

I carried a game as Jungle Eve pre-remake and had people apologize for saying they were going to report me.

Rykaal

07-31-2012

My friend got reported for going jungler Talon, I know its one of the rarest sights, but his ganks are insane.
Don't see how this is reportable...

Quick Rawr

07-31-2012

You don't get banned for one incident.

Hydrix Zezenna

07-31-2012

<.< The enemy team said I fed their Fizz early and called me overall bad. I died 15 times in total out of their 80+ kills. The funny thing? My team won because they didn't push when they should have. It's pretty fun running into their base, placing a ward and letting team mates teleport to it to kill off their inhibitors and turrets because the enemy is focused on killing someone. ^_^