new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lch33tRl

07-31-2012

Riot should make a new map where its a free for all summoner rift sort of thing, i think it could be pretty interesting.

dicuss?

Restore the roar

07-31-2012

That could be cool, but it would be very difficult to balance.

ZzZombieDreams

07-31-2012

what would be the objective?

last man standing with a set limit of lives?
this is difficult to balance because all characters arent as powerful as eachother in the lower levels.

then theres gathering/defending.
possibly 10 smaller nexus in the center of a large map the most nexus defeated wins the rest decrease in ip from 1st. but also have your own nexus and if you lose it your defeated. gaurded by 2 turrets. instead of minions possibly monsters with increasing strengths and buffs the more you kill. possibly 1350 starting gold. max of 10 deaths if u die 10 times your nexus is destroyed and your defeated. after being defeated you could enter spectator mode or grab your ip and leave. i think this would definatly be the best possible way of doing this.

cool idea though. cant wait to see other ideas

AlextremoRC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Karthus would be picked every game. Ks master

TeknoWizard

07-31-2012

Naw, not Karthus. I'd run Volibear. Super strong KS ability with his W, and with the passive, a real pain to kill.

BoganSlayer

07-31-2012

Every single time i come on these forums there is some brilliant genius that decides to make a topic "new maps" .....

ZzZombieDreams

07-31-2012

personaly i'd go brand and ks both people every fight

Treza

07-31-2012

they could make some sort of 4 cornered map with 4 bridges and a turret at each side of each bridge. sort of like an "X" made from a river, that way each of the 4 bases has 2 turrets protecting its nexus (stronger turrets than in rift) and at the very center would be an objective like baron but sorta not like baron at the same time since ap champs cant solo baron unless theyre fiddles and most ad champs can if theyre fed enough

last man standing wins? i donno but i definitely like the idea of some sort of free for all

ZzZombieDreams

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
they could make some sort of 4 cornered map with 4 bridges and a turret at each side of each bridge. sort of like an "X" made from a river, that way each of the 4 bases has 2 turrets protecting its nexus (stronger turrets than in rift) and at the very center would be an objective like baron but sorta not like baron at the same time since ap champs cant solo baron unless theyre fiddles and most ad champs can if theyre fed enough

last man standing wins? i donno but i definitely like the idea of some sort of free for all
i like the bridge idea but to me FFA 4 player seems a little too low. i think if you made it 8 and had an octogon with 8 bridges would be more involving and chaotic which is what makes FFA the beez kneez

ZzZombieDreams

07-31-2012

or even 4 teams of 2 would make it pretty cool and have a wider range of champion composition and more involment of tanks/support.