Chatrooms?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Nobody simply talks to the Vice )_) Nobody knows me here. Muharhahar. (MeanJokesensesdetecting)

Dear Ashe

08-04-2012

I unfortunately know quite a few people here (or have heard of them/they probably know me) in my actual account. Given the recent drama that surrounded my appearance, I doubt me joining a chatroom would have them welcoming me with open arms.

Regardless, sounds like an interesting... thing. I guess.

The Graveman

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Ashe View Post
I unfortunately know quite a few people here (or have heard of them/they probably know me) in my actual account. Given the recent drama that surrounded my appearance, I doubt me joining a chatroom would have them welcoming me with open arms.

Regardless, sounds like an interesting... thing. I guess.
I'm not demanding anyone to join. It's merely a means to gather together at times for fun.

Ask Jarvan IV

08-08-2012

Oh my god, there's people in this chatroom. What is this madness?

Phoenix Quinn

04-07-2013

New blood!
Attention please!
Join this chatroom!
Thank you!

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

With the large of new RPers coming in, I'm not surprised that not a lot of people actually know of the chat room! I'm bumping this (again even though Pheonix Quinn already bumped it) in hopes that we'll be able to revive it!

Shandora

04-07-2013

And for those that can't afford to stay logged in the client, there's also the alternative of a Skype chat (non-voice chat, mind you, for those who are shy).

Cryypter

04-07-2013

Would you like me to add this to the stickied new player post?

Shandora

04-07-2013

The chat room? Sure. I just need to figure out if it's possible for people to join the chatroom without having to share contact details, but if that doesn't work, simply tell them to add shandielle and I'll personally introduce them to the chat.

Fae Lulu

04-07-2013

If only this forum had a c-box.....but then again, if it did, there'd be more spam and nonsense than there already is in the GD forum....