Chatrooms?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

07-31-2012

This question's probably been asked before, but I'm wondering if you guys socialize outside of the forums. Do y'all use your own methods or is it chatrooms on the client?

I'm just wondering since I've been able to play a few games with you guys and it's actually been very enjoyable to hang out with y'all compared to other people from my past matches.

EDIT: Chatroom is named Sanctuary. Come join us if you want. Login to your client and look at the bottom right corner for a chat bubble button. Open the chatroom tab and go to the Create or Join a Chatroom button. Type in chatroom name. Viola!

├Źrillyth

07-31-2012

Well I keep touch with Midnight and the old Ahri through msn and/or skype, I also enjoy talking with Kat with the in client message bit, though if someone made a chatroom I'd likely join there as well.

Valorans Outlaw

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ═rillyth View Post
Well I keep touch with Midnight and the old Ahri through msn and/or skype, I also enjoy talking with Kat with the in client message bit, though if someone made a chatroom I'd likely join there as well.
I would as well.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

I chat with a select number of peeps on Steam... But that is only for a select number of special people.

NasusOfTheSands

07-31-2012

I would be joining such a chatroom without hesitation.

Ask Mordekaiserr

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
I chat with a select number of peeps on Steam... But that is only for a select number of special people.
Good thing you've mentioned it here, then.

FilFire

07-31-2012

Commence project Werewolf Hunt.

TeoLeif

07-31-2012

Hmm... well, I don't know many of you very well... but I do enjoy RPing with you on the rare occasions that I do... yeah, a chat room sounds like it would be fun. Also might be a way as to seeing who is online.

The Graveman

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ═rillyth View Post
In that case, I might as well create one and make a post on these forums. I'll also message you on the client as well so you can spread the word.

Lunari Fox

07-31-2012

That'll be awesome ! It'll be fun to chat and play some matches with some people here !