In-game map orientation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helaman89

08-02-2012

I have found that in Summoners Rift I have some difficulty. I have little experience when it comes to playing with the screen unlocked and often times end up either missing what is going on near my champion due to the erratic movements I make with my mouse or just simply die because I end up scrolling the map and moving to a location that I had not intended.

And when I keep my screen locked thus eliminating that problem I often times can't see a champion who is coming from a lower position on the map than where I am due to the action bar and mini-map being placed on the bottom of the heads up display. Which can be rectified sometimes by minimizing the hud, but this requires that I know how to play a champion without question or doubt, and becomes slightly laborious where purchasing items is concerned.

A solution that I thought would be effective is if, no matter the team to which you are assigned (color wise), if your base was oriented to the bottom left of your map. So your goal within Summoners Rift would always be oriented to the top right. Please reply with feedback/ suggestions. thx

Sexual Healing

08-02-2012

No.

Get good, bro.

Yarakuro

08-02-2012

I had this problem on PVP due to playing a lot of co-op games. But it's good for you, you'll get better at moving your cam. Today I only lock the camera when I'm derping around, when fighting I prefer to move it by my own.
Remember that pressing the space bar auto-locks the camera on you and releasing it alows you to move it.
I stopped playing co-op, nowadays I just play it to get some quick IP (when I'm with like 3120 IP and want 3150).
I want to have like 150 wins on PVP before getting level 30. I know it's a little quantity but it's enough to don't act like a noob...