Glitch, The Flaw in the System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPPBOverlord

02-03-2013

w on mundo, cant kill gg

SephirothWontDie

02-03-2013

I like, I like. :3 so much disruptions. although, I would remove the scaling from the armor/mag resist reduc, its potent enough without scaling from your ap. or, if you wanted to give incentive to build slightly defensive, make it scale from glitch's bonus armor and mag resist(.1 ratio still).

NobSaiboot

02-03-2013

Me gusta but lore would make this golden.

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimer View Post
Glitch: The Flaw in the System
R: Virus- Cooldown 180/150/120 Cost 100/130/150 Range 500 Area
Glitch designates an area on the ground which causes any enemy that enters to become infected with the reversal virus. The reversal virus causes and enemy to move in the direct opposite direction that they indicate to their character and skill shots will shoot in the opposite direction. Zone takes 1 second after use to erupt. Duration of infection lasts 1/1.5/2 Seconds.

Love everything but, this is a strong move to use in a team fight i wouldnt nerf it too much but maybe

0.75/1/1.5 Seconds?

Nazrethim

02-03-2013

I really like this champion. Perfect for trolling the enemy in-game
But "cheats" effect on "reprogram" its too powerful. And the duration is too long.

YinYangBomber

02-05-2013

This is an insanely awesome concept, I would love such a character that would mess with enemy minds in this fashion. Shaco can only go so far. It would be a great champion for highly skilled players who know what to to do and when to do it, but sadly unless they pull a time travel deus ex machina, I doubt this champion would fit in with the scheme of this game's world. Maybe if he was made into a psychic or some such, but I do have to hand it to you, great concept man.

Rozzie IV

02-06-2013

Riot! Pick this up