'Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup' - Role-Play Sign-Up Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

08-01-2012

I may have forgotten to say this but this thread is Off-Character, but if you prefer to speak in double-parentheses, that is alright. I will soon rock up with an alternative account for controlling Non-Player Characters.

Kiang Li

08-02-2012

Nyan-bump!

LuckyTripleSeven

08-02-2012

I'll put Ahn Leng in, if the, spot's still available.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1271

His reasoning for joining initially would be purely for the cash, and late on, he starts to sympathize with Kiang.

Paltala

08-03-2012

If a spot is avaliable, will you allow Paltala back into this? Maybe to act as some back story to 'Abductions' or is this a different story?
If accepted, I will finish off my character and get some abilities to match the requirements/limits

Kiang Li

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
If a spot is avaliable, will you allow Paltala back into this? Maybe to act as some back story to 'Abductions' or is this a different story?
If accepted, I will finish off my character and get some abilities to match the requirements/limits
It is a different story in the same universe, where Abductions' story can affect it. And yes, you may rock up if you like.

Paltala

08-03-2012

Hmmm, this is before "Abductions" isn't it? I'm not entirely sure how that would work out.
I'll mull it over and get back to you.

Kiang Li

08-03-2012

Outcome to who is accepted has been placed. 5/6 of the participants have been accepted. Now, I will explain why I did not accept Shadow in to the Role-Play:

Your Character's versatility is much higher compared to everyone else's, without counting my Character.

There is another reason, but I do not know if you know it at all; you are not allowed to progress the Role-Play's story or trigger events unless expressed permission is granted. This has been taken from the Role-Play "In the Threads Of Chaos", where you did trigger an encounter without Jaykoboy's permission, who is hosting that Role-Play.

Please do not be upset at all by my decisions. However, I do hope that this review will help you create less powerful Characters that suit Role-Plays, such as this one, more.

Kiang Li

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Hmmm, this is before "Abductions" isn't it? I'm not entirely sure how that would work out.
I'll mull it over and get back to you.
Sorry about the poor composition of words. I will clarify: No, it is not in the same timeline but some aspects from Abductions can affect the storyline of this Role-Play, such as your knowledge of my Character's identity. It is not needed but it is your choice. In other words: It is up to you.

Kiang Li

08-03-2012

I will start the thread soon.

Shinozaki Ayumi

08-03-2012

Grey was reminiscing on a chair.

Cookie monster. I friggen love you."

Yay for new rp threads starting!