'Ruby, Je T'aime Beaucoup' - Role-Play Sign-Up Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-31-2012

((yes, but I haven't really updated my characters to the max yet. I can really keep my guy in that tone for this rp. unless you mean something else by "Are you able to confirm that?"))

Kiang Li

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
((yes, but I haven't really updated my characters to the max yet. I can really keep my guy in that tone for this rp. unless you mean something else by "Are you able to confirm that?"))
Could you give me evidence of the In-Character relationship?

For your Character's abilities, however, I will allow you a selection of weapons depending on how much of the magic/physical ability section you would like to use for it, with three being the maximum amount. And, please, try not to make the weapon/s larger than its common counterpart/s.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

((I can back it up, they are in a relationship.))

Kiang Li

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurraks View Post
((I can back it up, they are in a relationship.))
Alrighty then.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-31-2012

((Blackheart's profile so you can see the bio part for that one. As for Phantom's love with Kyo, It is more on an intimate passionate boyfriend/girlfriend stage. You can confirm Jurraks on that one.))

((Edit: Magic: Shadow Bolts with 3 different toggle effects: Normal/Explosive/Shadow Infect
Physical: Black Assault-combo with a finisher, varies.
Magic: Death Glaive, a black weapon with a long shaft ending with a crimson blade.

Item x2: Chaos Armor-passively heal wounds increase resistance to magic/physical, can be boosted 3x for a short time
Item: Dark Weapons-attacks will either slowly infect a target with shadow magic or absorb it.))

Kiang Li

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
((Blackheart's profile so you can see the bio part for that one. As for Phantom's love with Kyo, It is more on an intimate passionate boyfriend/girlfriend stage. You can confirm Jurraks on that one.))

((Edit: Magic: Shadow Bolts with 3 different toggle effects: Normal/Explosive/Shadow Infect
Physical: Black Assault-combo with a finisher, varies.
Magic: Death Glaive, a black weapon with a long shaft ending with a crimson blade.

Item x2: Chaos Armor-passively heal wounds increase resistance to magic/physical, can be boosted 3x for a short time
Item: Dark Weapons-attacks will either slowly infect a target with shadow magic or absorb it.))
I will do a bit of condensation to balance it out:

Shadow bolts:
Normal: Normal
Explosive: Only two metres out of the centre of impact.
Shadow Infect: Can only be used against Class-3 Non-Player Characters or lower. This also applies to Shadow Magic and the ability "absorb it", if you mean that it would absorb a target's life force.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-01-2012

((Ok I like it))

Kiang Li

08-01-2012

Alrighty, guys n' gals, there is one more spot open. Who would like to have it?

Kiang Li

08-01-2012

Nyan-bump!

AskKarthus

08-01-2012

(( If you really need someone, I can fill in. However, only do this if you have to, as Karthus would be an awkward character here, and probably have some balance issues. ))