junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

why are junglers constantly blamed for a loss? it's not my fault all 3 of my lanes were counterpicked. it's not my fault you got ganked because you refused to buy a ward. please, stop blaming junglers. every ranked game i lose as a jungler is apparently "my fault" and i most likely receive reports for the loss. just makes me not want to do it anymore. a jungler can't be 3 places at once, buy wards and stop dying. =/

TehOnly

07-31-2012

It's because people rather blame others than admit it was their own fault. I jungle a lot and I've learned to ignore these people and jungle on.

Ferretlord87

07-31-2012

ya im a jungle skarner and people completely blame me if they die in lane even if in helping the other lane. usually i hope for a way to report them for neg att ect. and i carry on.

ProtOssSS

07-31-2012

Most think they are better than others.

PKMNTràinerRed

07-31-2012

One of the many cons of jungling is if a lane plays stupid you get blamed. I tell my teammates that its better to just sit back after the first death and if they cant do that then we're hopeless. Also I hate when a lane constantly pings to gank after you just finished one cause it leaves you behind on xp sometimes and you have to deal with someone QQing.

laxjoh

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppardruelz View Post
why are junglers constantly blamed for a loss? it's not my fault all 3 of my lanes were counterpicked. it's not my fault you got ganked because you refused to buy a ward. please, stop blaming junglers. every ranked game i lose as a jungler is apparently "my fault" and i most likely receive reports for the loss. just makes me not want to do it anymore. a jungler can't be 3 places at once, buy wards and stop dying. =/
Some people are used to playing with junglers who are so dominant that they babysit all 3 lanes and will rage at anyone who can't do as well. Junglers shoulder the burden of every lane so it's best to treat your junglers with respect. Now, if I ping for backup from jungler when I notice or suspect enemy team are setting up a gank @bot (I am support), you better have a good reason to not show up if I've given you more than 30 seconds pre-gank ping notice... With that said, most junglers know when to come help teammates out.

Most players who lane assume junglers will take the aggressive route and gank whenever they feel like it. What they don't understand is that if the jungler is not pinging or setting up ganks, then you ask for the gank. If they don't ask for ganks, they should not blame you. You can't read their minds. This is why communication and coordination is key in the game. As a main Sona, I like to ward up A LOT and make sure my jungler gets all the help he can get. If he is near my lane and picking up the buff, I power chord with W aura to lower damage output of the mob he is killing. I also show generally map awareness and prevent counter jungling. If any junglers have a problem with me doing this, then I say gtfo you're on your own but you sound like a bit more intelligent and open-minded. Just make sure to cooperate with your teammates and as long as you do that, you should be an OK jungler.
---
ALSO, if it is still fairly early to mid laning phase and you are pushing enemy turret, don't expect the jungler to gank that lane. It's not worth the risk of falling behind on the jungle to try to get a kill that's not guaranteed. Now, if the enemy is pushing your tower and is attacking it, that's a good time for the jungle to gank them. Also, if you are laning and you don't support your jungler with map awareness by warding jungle entrance, then GG I don't know why jungler would ever go to your lane to help you out if you don't help them.

TehOnly

07-31-2012

Jungling is a tough role to fill.

Savackz

07-31-2012

^ Bump